Pearl District High-Rise
Pearl District High-Rise
This eclectic 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,048 sq. ft. apartment is located in what easily one of Portland’s most desirable neighborhoods.
The recently updated unit features exposed brick, wood beam ceilings, and trendy decor throughout. An open floorplan provides an easy flow from the spacious lounge room, dining area that has a table for 4, and a sleek modern kitchen that contains a center island with bar seating for two.
The bedroom features industrial-chic architecure and is fitted with a queen iron-wrought bed, as well as a dresser, area rugs, and an armchair by the window for relaxing in the mornings with a cup of coffee and a good book. In addition to the bedroom, there is a loft with a futon as an additional sleeping space.
A private balcony with two patio chairs and a small table is the perfect setting for watching the sun set over Portland with a glass of local wine in hand. From this spot you'll see some of the best views of the upscale Pearl District!
The Pearl District is home to some of the city’s best known chefs and restaurants, world class art galleries, and vibrant shops and boutiques. Located in the heart of downtown, businesses ranging from finance and real estate to renowned advertising agencies and software firms can be found here, nestled among family-friendly parks that attract visitors and locals, many of whom call the neighborhood’s iconic residential buildings home.
Formerly a neglected corridor of abandoned warehouses and railways, the Pearl District has earned a worldwide reputation for urban renaissance. Portland, Oregon is unique in that it is 1 hour from Mount Hood which has first class skiing and snowboarding and 1 Hour from the Oregon Coast. Wine Country, which is a short 20-30 min drive, boasts some of the finest Pinot Noir's in the world!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1048 square feet
4 guests maximum
Portland International Airport - PDX
20 min by car
Views from balcony of downtown Portland, Willamette River, Mount Hood, and Mount St. Helens
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hike to waterfalls at Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Escape into an oasis of tranquility at the Portland Japanese Garden
- For a truly unique experience, stop by 'The Grotto- National Sanctuary of Our Sorrowful Mother'
- Take a break from shopping and eating and explore the Pittock Mansion, where you'll get some of the best views of Portland from the courtyard
- Spend an afternoon strolling around the Portland Art Museum
- Just for foodies- pick up some local produce and souvenirs at the Portland Farmers Market
Places of Interest
- Restaurants: Andina, Ringside, Jake's Grill, Paragon Restaurant & Bar, Irving St. Kitchen, Rogue
- Portland Trailblazers and Timbers
- Fat Head's Brewery, 10 Barrel Brewing, Deschutes Brewery Portland Public House, Bridgeport Brewpub
- Gerding Theater at the Armory
- Rogue Distillery and Public House
- Willamette Valley
- Trillium Lake
- Pearl District- an interesting area to browse with lots of boutiques, bars, restaurants, and green spaces
- Washington Park- 400 acres with a zoo & rose garden
- Pioneer Courthouse Square- plaza nicknamed "Portland's living room"
This condo is beautiful and is located right in downtown Portland in the Pearl Disstrict. We did a lot of walking to restaurants and shops. We took a city bus tour which gave us a lot of information and ideas of where we wanted to visit. We drove to Hood River and thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful scenery along the way. Oregon is gorgeous. Thank you so much Lane for sharing your lovely condo. Everything was great and stocked with everything we needed. John and Jeanne Vurich ”
We loved our stay in the Pearl District, the location of this beautiful apt is the best. Walk to everything, garage parking was wonderful. I was more then happy with everything. I hope to return in the future. Janet”
Lane Harris is a wonderful host. Very easy to work with. We arrived at midnight and he made access to the unit a breeze. The condo has everything one needs for a perfect stay in Portland. Our only regret is that we could only stay 4 nights. We will return!!!”
Great location, and a very comfortable space
I had a short trip to Portland with my son, to look at colleges. We loved the place and the neighborhood. Its walking distance to just about anything one might want, yet its quite quiet indoors. It has a lot of character, combined with the modern features of a new build. Highly recommended!”
Fabulous Portland Condo
Location was amazing. Condo was beautifully decorated, well appointed, air-conditioned and very clean. The owner was a very gracious and responsive host. Can't say enough nice things about our stay.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo