Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Gulf View in WaterColor
Gulf View in WaterColor
WaterColor, Florida was named the number one family vacation destination in the U.S. It is an expansive community with four swimming pools, award winning tennis facilities, beach club, and acres of parks, gardens and bike trails. Come soak up the sun and enjoy the powdery, white sand beaches and spend the day by the glistening blue-green waters of the gulf.
This beautifully appointed home offers you 3400 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Step into your professionally decorated master suite featuring the calming colors of the coast. Crisp white linens adorn the king sized bed. Enjoy a lazy morning in the privacy of your own quiet reading nook. Next, step into your own ensuite bathroom. This haven offers you a marbled double vanity and walk in shower.
The second and third bedroom are also equipped with king sized beds and private bathrooms. The fourth bedroom offers built-in bunks that accommodate 4. Just around the corner the 4th bedroom has access to the 4th bathroom. In addition, there is also a loft area with a daybed and trundle.
Gulf View in WaterColor is situated in the most desirable area of WaterColor, only steps away from the Beach club and the beach. It has fabulous views with a back deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and the Gulf State Park. You will love the open floor plan creating an ease of comfort throughout the main living areas. Gulf View features a beautiful, fully equipped chef’s kitchen, dining area and living room. Do not miss the chance to enjoy dining on the back porch, or you may just want to pop open a bottle of wine and finish the evening relaxing in the outdoor seating area as the ocean breeze drifts in.
Staying in WaterColor allows you to indulge in the luxury of resort living while having the privacy of your own home! With this beautiful coastal home you have full access to the WaterColor resort community. Enjoy the pristine sugar sand beaches of Santa Rosa at the Beach Club. If you prefer a day at the pool – take your pick! You have access to 4 swimming pools. Each area is beautifully detailed with ample room for sunbathing and swimming. Stay for the day and enjoy the outdoor grilling area for evening BBQ's and summer gatherings.
For the adventure seeker, enjoy a day exploring the winding paths leading to the beach, boutiques and dining options. This beautiful home includes 6 adult bikes for your enjoyment! Spend some time perfecting your serve at the award-winning tennis facilities or book a round at one of the many Championship golf courses!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3400 square feet
King, King, King, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International in Panama City (ECP)
30 minutes by car
Limited, but good Gulf of Mexico View, State Park View.
Activities of Interest
- Seaside offers quaint boutiques for shopping. You may also enjoy heading over to nearby Destin for the outlet mall.
- Enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities including: beach access, swimming, paddle boarding and kayaking (Gulf & Lake) and surfing!
- Hiking Natural Forest Trails - specifically, Creek Trail offers four miles of hiking and biking enjoyment. Easily accessible, one can meander through the trails and enjoy the beauty of South Walton’s natural resources.
Places of Interest
- The Great Southern Café is a dining venture you will not want to pass! They serve up Southern specialties with a twist using local food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Head over to the WaterColor Coastal Farmers’ Market. They are open every Sunday and offer 30 vendors featuring the bounty of the area. You can purchase farm fresh eggs, produce and dairy. There are also great selections of beef, chicken and pork.
- Bud & Alley's Waterfront Restaurant is a great place for Southern fare. Established in 1987, you will love their devotion to farm- and sea-to-table dining.
- Shark's Tooth Golf Club offers a magnificant wooded backdrop. Situated on Flordia's largest coastal dune lake, you will enjoy this beautiful club in the midst of preserved wetlands.
My family enjoyed a beautiful spring break week at Watercolor. The home, furnishings and location were spectacular. The home was complete with everything we needed for those nights when we wanted to eat in. The highlights: The daybed porch swing on the covered back deck where I enjoyed my morning coffee and afternoon reading, complete with a view and sounds of the gulf in the background; the location: It was a few mere steps from the full-service beach club, yet offered complete privacy; the 6 bikes that were parked out our front door and ours to use for the week. Perfection!”
Location & Luxury
This property is fantastic. The location is superb - seconds from the WaterColor beach club coupled with incredible Gulf views. The house is exactly what you would expect from 3rdhome - luxurious bedrooms complemented by beautiful bathrooms. This is probably our 12th exchange on 3rdH and it was by far one of the most memorable and we've stayed in some incredible 3rdH properties. Thank you Sandy!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility