With amazing clear blue water and skies, Mykonos is the most glamorous and cosmopolitan island in Greece - a bonafide whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Cyclades.
Alegria Estate, situated on a plot of 7000sqm between the hippest beaches on the island (Kalo Livadi & Kalafatis), consists of 2 adjacent residences each around 1500sqm.
Up to 26 guests can be accommodated in the 13 ensuite bedrooms, inclusive of a Honeymoon suite and four Executive suites. Plus, most have surise and sea views.
As such, this is a unique property for THIRDHOME members to enjoy and is highly recommended for large parties as there are some additional mandatory daily costs to consider.
***MANDATORY ADDITIONAL CHARGES***
We have 7 full-time staff that will ensure that your trip runs as smoothly as possible. As such, we offer a full-service experience and there is a mandatory charge of 800 Euros per day (40% payment to be made within 7 working days of the booking).
* First class 24/7 concierge service that will cater to your every need
* Heated Jacuzzi
* Service of breakfast (food charged at cost)
* Organic bathroom personal care products
* Welcome & Farewell basket | ‘Surprise & Delight’
* Daily housekeeping
Going back to the property itself, there are two sheltered dining and lounge pergolas with unlimited sea views, a modern gym overlooking the Aegean sea, a spa room, a welcome hall, a wine cellar and many more features to ensure that you have the very best stay.
Alegria is decorated to the highest standard, with tastefully furnished indoor areas and boho-style touches.
A large infinity lake-shaped pool with jacuzzi, a pool lounge area with BBQ, pool bar and a garden event area that hosts up to 700 guests featuring a chapel & helipad are all there for you to enjoy. We also have a bio-garden and plenty of parking spaces two of which are covered.
The elegance and beauty of the colorful gardens, rocky cliffs, marvelous ambiance and the sapphire Mykonos Sea combined with professional first class service creates a unique experience for leisure and pleasure!
Alegria is attractively appointed in-between two beautiful coasts to create a distinctive and secluded environment of authentic luxury and heartfelt hospitality.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
13 bedrooms, 15 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, and King
26 guests maximum
20 min by car
Fantastic views of Kalo Livadi & Kalafatis beaches
Activities of Interest
- The island is a paradise for water sport enthusiasts! It is only natural that the “Island of the Winds” should attract surfers and sailors from all over the world!
- Play tennis or mini golf at Ayios Stéfanos, beach volleyball at Ayia Anna or try sea parachuting or jet skiing at Eliá or Kalafátis.
- Diving fans can do a little exciting exploration of the underwater magic of Mykonos.
- Explore the island on a caicque or a boat and discover secluded beaches, or take a boat tour around the nearby islets, which are also ideal fishing spots!
Places of Interest
- Take the opportunity to explore the tiny archaeological gem of Delos, just a short boat trip away. Delos was a sacred island in ancient times, and according to mythology was the birthplace of the twin gods Apollo and Artemis.
- Visit the historic monastery of Panayia Tourliani (a 16th century church with a brilliant carved wooden iconostasis)
Beyond our expectations!!!
This is by far the best vacation we have ever taken! The photos of Algeria, while spectacular, could not do it justice until you see if in person. The setting looking over the Aegean Sea was breathtaking, the villa was roomy and well equipped. The onsite concierge was so friendly and helpful, she took care of every little detail. I highly recommend this 3rd Home to anyone looking for the trip of a lifetime! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo