We are located in River Rim Ranch about 20 miles from Grand Targhee, 45 miles from Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park, and 50 miles to West Yellowstone.
It’s a 5,100 sq ft 4 bedroom home overlooking the Teton River with stunning views of the 4 Peaks. Western feel with wide plank oak floors, heavy timber beams and natural stone, granite counter tops, Wolf and Sub Zero appliances, two master bedrooms, expansive wrap around deck, media room, and two fireplaces.
River Rim Ranch is a 5,400 acre gated community located on the bluffs above the Teton River. Walk down beautifully landscaped trail to Teton River with blue ribbon trout fishing or enjoy the spectacular views from our large, private hot tub.
Post card views from the house that must be seen to fully appreciate.
Golf, horseback riding, mountain biking, scenic ATV rides, white water rafting, fly fishing, hiking, climbing wall, zip lines, frisbee golf, scenic hot air balloon rides, National Museum of Wildlife Art, rodeo, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton National Park.
Grand Targhee is known for incredible powder (over 500 inches annually), uncrowded slopes, and spectacular scenery. Nearby activities include great snowmobiling (snowmobiles right at River Rim) snowshoeing, dog sledding, sleigh ride to dinner at a yurt, cross country skiing, tubing, and wildlife viewing.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5100 square feet
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Jackson Hole Airport - JAC
45 minutes by car
View of mountains from property
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Teton Aviation Center - For a unique perspective on the spectacular Teton Mountains, take a scenic glider ride!
- The Links at Teton Peaks - A fun, yet challenging course, surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
- Dry Ridge Outfitters - Enjoy the beauty of a horseback ride in Yellowstone National Park, the Tetons or Harriman State Park.
- Teton Balloon Flights - Take a scenic hot air balloon ride over Teton Valley.
Places of Interest
- Yellowstone National Park – Home of Old Faithful Geyser, as well as beautiful scenery and wildlife!.
- Grand Teton National Park - Rising above a scene rich with extraordinary wildlife, pristine lakes, and alpine terrain, the Teton Range stands as one of the most wondrous natural wonders there is.
- Jackson Hole - Home to three major ski areas, this is a destination you won't want to miss!
- Grand Teton Distillery - Enjoy spirits that are recognized by top experts for their purity, smoothness, and balance.
- Provisions - Their chicken fried steak is a must!
Breathtaking views of the Tetons!
We enjoyed a once in a lifetime experience in this beautiful home. Each room in the home was beautifully decorated and immaculately maintained and the view of the Tetons was breathtaking. We had a great time snowmobiling in Yellowstone, skiing in Grand Targhee and soaking in the outdoor hot tub. For our downtime, when we weren't just looking out the window, we watched movies in the home theatre where the sound system made the movies come to life. I can't say enough about the beauty and quality of this vacation home. The website pictures cannot do it justice. Both the property owner and manager were extremely welcoming and helpful in supplying local tips about best restaurants, etc. and made both our arrival and departure experience a breeze. ”
Great Place, Fantastic house
We went to this beautiful home in February for some skiing. The house was great with every amenity you could ask for. The views were spectacular, we even saw deer almost every morning right outside the big windows. Close to skiing at Targhee and we went to Yellowstone for a day. All in all a great place for a family getaway. Relaxing and cozy with lots to do nearby. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet