Mount Juliet is one of the most acclaimed and luxurious country estates in Ireland. Immersed in history Mount Juliet House was built by the Earl of Carrick who named the house after his wife, Lady Juliana also known as Juliet and it remained in the same family from the 1750's until 1914. The Georgian mansion, which is perched on a dramatic site overlooking the river Nore, was then bought by the McCalmont family who lived there until 1989 before it was turned into the luxury Hotel. The Lady Helen restaurant in Mount Juliet House is both stylish and quickly developing a growing reputation as one of the best restaurants in the South East of Ireland.
Mount Juliet is a luxury, spacious townhouse set in a square overlooking paddocks and the famous Jack Nicklaus championship golf course within the 1,500 acre Mount Juliet Estate in Kilkenny. It has been kept to exquisite standards and has a fantastic Southerly aspect which ensures all day sun in the back garden.
The townhouse has 3 bedrooms two of which have bathrooms, TVs, a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area and lounge. Two sets of double patio doors open on to the private rear garden which overlooks a secluded shared back garden and a small paddock where horses are always present.
This townhouse offers the best of both worlds to guests and is ideal for guests who require more space and privacy.
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet
King, King, and Other
5 guests maximum
Dublin Airport - DUB
1.5 hours by car
The property overlooks paddocks and the famous Jack Nicklaus championship golf course
Activities of Interest
- The jewel in Mount Juliet's crown is the championship Jack Nicklaus designed golf course that has played host to the top golfers in the world throughout the last 20 years.
- There is also a golf academy, fishing spots on the river Nore (trout and salmon), a state of the art equestrian centre, a tennis court, archery, clay pigeon shooting, spa and leisure centre.
- The leisure centre comes fully equipped with gymnasium, indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room. The Spa provides the ultimate in pampering and rejuvenation with treatments to suit all needs.
- The state of the art equestrian centre has access to over 18 miles of bridleways and the estate boasts a variety of walks and trails which can be walked or cycled at any pace.
Places of Interest
- Mount Juliet is located just over 1 hour from Dublin (M50) off the new M9 motorway, only 20 minutes from Kilkenny City and 1 mile from the picturesque village of Thomastown.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer