Residenza San Marco 2 - Stylish one-bed apartment in central Venice with amazing views
Venice is located in the North of Italy, famous for its romantic landscape, beautiful architecture and wonderful artistic masterpieces. Venice is known for its canals and gondolas and is one of the most captivating cities in the world.
Venice is also famous for being the city of love. Tourists fall in love with its magic and charm. Come to Venice and experience all the excitement, beauty and love of this amazing city by yourself!.
Residenza San Marco 2 is a luxury and stylish one-bedroom apartment located in one of the oldest parts of Venice, San Marco. Enjoy the stunning beauty of this amazing city by staying this luxurious and comfortable accommodation in this central district of Venice.
For those who want to enjoy the beautiful moments together with their special someone. Surprise your loved one and display your love and care by planning a visit to one of the most romantic and exotic destinations in Venice.
Residenza San Marco 2 is a stylish 850 square feet apartment furnished in a refined fashion featuring a spacious lounge, a fitted galley kitchen, a beautiful king size bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a second bathroom with shower for really comfortable living.
You will feel mesmerized when you just check in there by looking out of the window and enjoy the views of San Marco Campanile bell tower and the passing of the gondolas down the canal.
You will realize that your dream has come true!
Townhome with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 850 square feet
2 guests maximum
Venice Marco Polo Airport - VCE
40 mins by car
Great views of tis enchanting city
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Venice Free Walking Tour - Take this tour, and see Venice through the eyes of a local.
- Row Venice - Experience the incredible water tradition of Venice, and learn how to row like a professional!
- Venice Bites Food Tours - Join this tour, and walk, eat, and drink your way through the magical maze known as Venice.
- Murano & Burano Tour - Embark on an unforgettable tour of the enchanting islands of Murano and Burano to discover the arts of glassblowing and lacemaking that have made them so famous!
- Cycling Venice Lagoon - Take a laid back route through and around the lagoons of Venice.
Places of Interest
- Doge's Palace - This palace is the very symbol of Venice, and a masterpiece of Gothic architecture.
- Basilica di San Marco - Visit this architectural wonder!
- Canneregio District - Explore a more residential area, away from the hustle and bustle of all the tourists.
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection - This satellite gallery of the famous Guggenheim in New York occupies the 17th-century Customs House in Venice, featuring modern and contemporary works of art.
- Ristorante Riviera - Enjoy delicious Italian cuisine created by a passionate chef, all while delighting in the amazing view of the canal!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet