A Golfer's Delight
A Golfer's Delight
Pack your clubs and your swimsuit.....this 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 4,600 sq. ft. desert sanctuary is perfect for golf lovers and sun worshippers alike! Challenge your friends to a round at Wildfire Golf Club’s Palmer Signature Course, then cool off in the private pool before settling into a lounge chair for a nap in the sun. This is Phoenix living at its very best!
Perfect for a week's stay with your friends or family, this spacious residence will feel like home from the moment you step inside the grand foyer. The main floor also includes two elegant living areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, formal dining area with seating for up to 10, and—most importantly—access to the private backyard oasis.
On one side of the house, you’ll find the massive indulgent master suite. It occupies nearly a third of the main floor and comes with a king-size bed, premium Restoration Hardware linens, an enormous walk-in closet, and a separate shower and Roman tub. Your guests will feel equally pampered by the two guest bedrooms on this floor, which are outfitted with queen-size beds and luxury linens.
Downstairs, you’ll find another full bathroom and two additional guest bedrooms with queen-size beds and luxury linens. The basement is perfect for kids—they’ll love the attached game room, where they can play ping pong, shuffleboard, a foosball table and a pool table or watch movies while the adults chat upstairs.
Looking for a quiet place to check your email or upload photos of your incredible vacation to social media? The house has a full business center, which includes a computer and a multi-function wireless printer (print, fax, scan and copy) with AirPlay and “cloud” printing capabilities. There is also Wi-Fi throughout the house for your convenience.
As night falls, slip into the hot tub for a relaxing soak as the sun sets over the desert. Then settle into the family room to watch a movie together. You’ll find a collection of Blu-ray movies along with the surround sound system and 52-inch HDTV.
The backyard, family room, and master suite all overlook Wildfire Golf Club’s Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course. In fact, we’re situated right on the third-hole tee box, so you can watch players swing away with sweeping views of Pinnacle Peak and the McDowell Mountains in the background. This is one of two golf courses at the JW Marriott (the other is a Faldo course), making this home a dream for anyone who wants quick access to the green!
Newly added is a wonderful outdoor patio setting that includes a 20' long outdoor kitchen and bar with granite countertops, brand new stainless steel BBQ and ice coolers, a 5' fire pit and all new outdoor furniture all set on amazing travertine. Spend the afternoon lounging on the covered patio with a drink in hand while your kids play volleyball and basketball in the heated pool. The patio is also lined with misters, which will keep you cool and refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
In addition to all of these amenities, this residence is centrally located in Stonecrest, a luxury community within the heart of Desert Ridge. You can walk to the JW Marriott Resort and Spa, and there are literally dozens of upscale retail stores and restaurants just 5 minutes away at nearby Desert Ridge Marketplace. Just a bit farther drive away you will find the finest shopping and dining destination such as Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter and the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall.
This lovely home is only missing one thing.....you!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4700 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
30 minutes by car
Golf Course 3rd hole hills in background
Please note that the pool is heated upon request, and this may incur an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Take a tour of Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright's winter home and the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture
- Night life in downtown Scottsdale offers a variety of choices such as Western saloons, upscale cocktail lounges, and high-energy dance clubs
- Head to Paradise Valley Mall for retailers, a children's play area, carousel, multiplex cinema, and a food court with free WiFi
- If you're visiting during warm months, try tubing on Salt River
- For a real thrill, make an appointment at Skydive Arizona to see the desert from above
- Saddle up for a sunset trail ride in the Sonoran Desert
- Discover your inner archaeologist at the Pueblo Grande Museum & Archaeological Park
- The Heard Museum is internationally renowned museum is known for its accurate portrayal of Native arts and cultures. Explore the galleries and sculpture gardens, and then grab a bite to eat at the cafe
Places of Interest
- Musical Instrument Museum, which hosts an expansive display of instruments from roughly 200 countries, including some that guests can try out!
- Nearby Scottsdale’s McDowell Sonoran Preserve has over 100 miles of trails to explore the spectacular landscape of majestic mountains and lush desert vegetation
- Scottsdale Fashion Square- the Southwest’s largest shopping destination
- Both Phoenix and Scottsdale have a plethora of dining options from outdoor bistros to resort fare
- Camelback Mountain
- Tempe Town Lake
- Saguaro Lake Marina
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
This beautiful home is excellently appointed—from kitchen floor led with fine tools for cooking to the lower level where one can play pool , shuffle board, watch TV, or pull out ping pong or foosball. The patio is exceptional as well—new BBQ, fire pit, spa and pool, all next to a fairway allowing entertainment as you watch golfers tee off. I had two couples as guests and they were overwhelmed with the ambiance. And one more word: We were met by John, the caretaker. He was warm and welcoming eager to help throughout our stay. ”
Very Clean and comfortable
Golfer's Delight is a beautiful and well-appointed home that I very much enjoyed. The property manager, John came by to make sure I had everything I need. This home felt like it was brand new. The pool, jacuzzi and back yard look right out on the golf course. The game room was a pleasant surprise with pool table, shuffleboard and foosball. Huge master bathroom and closet. A very nice stay! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility