Capitola Beach House
Capitola Beach House
Capitola Beach House is ideally situated to walk everywhere, has breathtaking views and from it you can hear the ocean waves. The 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2,000 sq. ft. home has hardwood floors throughout, along with heated floors in each of the 3 bedrooms.
The open great room has double french doors to the deck, which offer majestic views of Capitola Beach. The dining area, which looks out onto the Pacific Ocean, has seating for 10 people. The kitchen features granite countertops and state-of-the-art appliances.
Each bedroom has its own built-in speaker and iPod player and a door to a patio, deck, or garden.
The master bedroom has large windows that let in lots of light, relaxing beach inspired decor, and heated hardwood floors. There is also a television with Netflix for your entertainment, access to a private balcony, and an incredible ensuite bath. The master bathroom features a steam shower, granite vanity counters, abundant lighting, and plenty of ventilation. Just outside the bath room is a vanity area which has lights, mirrors, and the direct sunlight of a rear door leading to a balcony.
The second bedroom is uniquely decorated in blue, white, and black decor and has french doors that open up to the beautiful backyard and cool sea breeze. The third bedroom contains a set of bunk beds with a trundle below. In this room is also a 30" flat screen tv. The last bedroom has a twin daybed with a twin size trundle bed underneath it. The house sleeps 10 in total.
A second bathroom is equipped with a large stoned shower with heavy tempered glass doors and adorned with beach inspired decor.
The house is easily accessed from a major highway and within 7 minutes from the famous Santa Cruz, Beach Boardwalk! Capitola is dubbed the "most romantic beach town in Northern California."
The home is within a 3 minute walk to the ocean and village, which features restaurants, shops, beaches, and the pier (which provides music from spring until the early fall). You won't need your car once you get here and you won't want to leave!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Full, Twin, and Queen
10 guests maximum
San Jose or Monterey Airport
30 minutes by car
Ocean views from the master bedroom, kitchen, family room and dining room
Activities of Interest
- Sample old-world-style ales at Sante Adairius Rustic Ales, a place to kick back and enjoy your rustic surroundings with a wonderfully local brew!
- Visit the Thomas Kinkade Signature Gallery
- Book your spot on the Capitola Food Tour to learn the local history and stop at about 5 restaurants and meet their owners
- Go shopping at the Capitola Mercantile and enjoy dinner at the Village Grill and Creamery
- Learn to surf- Capitola Beach is perfect for beginners
- Capitola Beach Co. is your one stop shop for water activities, including surfing, windsurfing, tours, boat trips, water sports, etc.
- Stop in to Mr. Toots Coffee Shop for an organic coffee. Sip it on the porch and enjoy the gorgeous beach view
Places of Interest
- Capitola City Beach- waterfront restaurants, nice waves, and a distant view of Monterey
- New Brighton State Beach
- Capitola Historical Museum
- Lumen Gallery- known for its one-of-a-kind unique glass blown trinkets
- the historical Venetian Hotel
- Capitola Wharf
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo