Alpen Ridge, Penthouse With Panoramic Views
Niseko on the island of Hokkaido in Japan claims the worlds best powder snow, in a unique village boasting over 60 restaurants and bars.
This impressive and expansive 4 bedroom penthouse apartment commands the entire slope side of the 6th floor of the Alpen Ridge building with breathtaking panoramic views of the ski run, An’nupuri Ranges and Mount Yotei.
Polished rich dark timber flooring throughout, create an opulent atmosphere and generous living spaces offer the luxurious furnishings and appointments you would expect in premium penthouse accommodation.
Striking marble bench tops, grand dining settings, stylish lounge areas and the unsurpassed outlooks of the resort, make both relaxation time and entertaining the most pleasurable of experiences.
There are four generous bedrooms overlooking the ski slopes, each set with luxurious bedding and equipped with LCD TV and DVD.
The magnificent luxury master-bedroom suite facing Mount Yotei, boasts a large ensuite with deep bath and walk in wardrobe. The spacious second bedroom has an ensuite too with the ample third and fourth bedrooms sharing a bathroom, the comfort of all guests is assured.
The is a mandatory charge of ¥5,000 (c.$42) per person per week to be paid to Ski Japan locally for managing your trip, including transfers and maid service.
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
2 1/2 or 3 hours by bus: When you pre-book your transfers with SkiJapan.com they will meet you at the airport and personally escort you to your charter or public bus. You will then be met by a SkiJapan.com representative in Niseko and taken to Alpen Ridg
Panoramic views of the ski run, An’nupuri Ranges and Mount Yotei.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mountain Guiding, the best, safest and quickest way to truly learn and discover Niseko's legendary hidden and un-tracked powder. SkiJapan.com mountain guides are experts in their field!
- From the advance rider, cat skiing is the ultimate powder experience! Ski perfect untracked powder, riding this private backcountry mountain with nobody except you and your friends.
- ake in the beautiful local scenery on a snowmobile. With courses designed for all ages and skill levels from beginner to the advanced snowmobile rider.
- Photo tours! Capture your powder turns and holiday memories on or off the mountain with a professional guide and photographer. Explore the mountain and discover some local secrets.
- ry something different and clip into to some X-country skis for a scenic journey through Niseko’s nature trails. Fully guided and accompanied by a Japanese International X-country Skier-you will also pick up a lot of tips and techniques!
- For a relaxing, scenic stroll through the picturesque valleys of Niseko. A snowshoe trip is an easy and enjoyable way to spend time outdoors in the snow, and a greet chance to take some iconic photos of Mount Youtei and surrounds.
- Rest, relax and rejuvenate in a traditional Japanese onsen and enjoy the feeling of cleansing and soaking your body. There are a number of onsens within minutes walk of Alpen Ridge, or SkiJapan.com can organize private onsen and dinner packages.
- Join a Japanese brush painting class with a local artist. Learn how to paint the different parts of bamboo, stems, nodules banshees and leave.
- A great way to experience Japan, plus take home your very own hand made calligraphy artwork. The ancient principles and methodology of using a brush (fude) and ink (sumi) to write Japanese calligraphy will be taught.
- For something more relaxing and arty, consider taking a morning or afternoon break and try your hand at sandblast glass art. A great way to spend time with local artists
- Choose from a Japanese home dinner workshop or Japanese lunch set and supermarket tour. A perfect opportunity to learn authentic Japanese cooking where you prepare, cook plate and of course eat your meals.
- Spring and Summer's activity offer is very attractive. From rafting, ducky, canoeing and horse-riding to a Japanese sandal making workshop,fruit picking and trout farm fishing!
Places of Interest
- Rusutsu is only 45 minutes from Niseko. A quiet resort with less crowds and fresh usually enjoyed all day long. Rusutsu also boast immaculately groomed runs and incredible tree skiing.
- Only a 45 min drive from Niseko, sits the picturesque powder haven know as Kiroro. This modern resort offers endless trails of powder, groomers and bumps. A fantastic resort for a day trip whether you’re beginner or advanced snow rider.
- For a trip back into the real Hokkaido, an Otaru cultural experience is a must. A prominent fishing town rich in Japanese culture. Visit the Nikka Whiskey Factory, take time to see a historic mansion and have a few hours in Otaru Sakaimachi.
- The Sapporo Snow Festival for seven days in February is one of Japan's largest winter events. Sapporo transforms into a winter dreamland of crystal-like ice, white snow, people, food and fun!
Great Location, Great Apartment
We greatly enjoyed our stay at Alpen Ridge. The location is terrific and the apartment is in great condition with a layout that allows the kids to sleep while the adults relax and enjoy dinner. We would definitely come back. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet