Green and lush, this Greek island with Italian, French and British influences is the most famous spot in the Ionic Archipielago.
This charming house on the North East of Corfu is a blend of elegance and sophistication. It features bright furnishings, white walls and clean lined floors.
Located only 600 meters from the waters edge, this villa has a terrace with stunning views over Avlaki Bay.
Avlaki House features an open-plan living-room with a kitchen and dining-room area with sliding French doors leading onto a shady terrace.
The master double-bedroom has a kingsized bed with an ensuite bathroom and its own private terrace with a seating area.
The twin and double bedrooms have a separate bathroom each and the last one has its own terrace facing the sea.
The outdoor area has several seating spaces and is perfect for al-fresco living: evening drinks contemplating the sea, daytime lunch, sunbathing by the pool, playing table tennis or simply relaxing with a book under the pergola. Whatever you choose, there is the ideal spot for you to enjoy.
There is a maid that comes six days a week, a concierge to sort our your trips and restaurant reservations, a gardener and someone who looks after the pool.
A cook is available on request (payable locally).
For a better idea of what our home can offer, please see our video on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/151226659
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
6 guests maximum
40 minutes by car
Stunning views of Avlaki Bay.
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, diving or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this beautiful island.
- The island is a natural gem: home to over 40 different species of orchids, scenic landscapes, stunning beaches washed by the Ionic sea and olive groves. The perfect spot for nature and romanticism enthusiasts.
- Corfu's gastronomy is sublime. The island has some of the best olive oil in the world and exquisite wines, local produce and fresh fish.
- If you fancy a drink or a night out, Kassiopi is only 5 minutes drive and has a bustling nightlife.
Places of Interest
- Avlaki's remarkable beach is one of the best beaches in the area and is only a short walk down the hill from the house.
- Only 1.5km away, St. Stefano is a lovely fishing harbour perfect for shopping, strolling around the seafront and enjoying a meal and a cocktail on the beach.
- The old town of Corfu is only an hour away and is perfect for a day trip. Admire its Venetian architecture, wander around its narrow streets and pastel houses and visit the Archeological Museum.
- It is short drive down to the south of the island where you can visit some its most remarkable cultural and natural sites such as the Achilleion Villa and its garden and the Kanoni cliffs.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo