Koh Samui, Thailand
The open plan living area is fronted by a large infinity pool with stunning views over the bay and offers an enclosed study with desk and day bed. It has four large bedroom suites with king sized beds, all with free standing baths and separate showers.
Each room has an outside seating or daybed area for quiet time and relaxation. There are two sundeck areas above the lounge for those wishing to worship the sun or enjoy a sunset cocktail.
For keen cooks there is a fully operational outdoor kitchen and BBQ area. The home cinema is equipped with a large plasma screen and surround sound.
A large garden is great for five-a-side football or badminton if you need a break from lounging by the pool.
All in all, a splendid spot for your Koh Samui trip.
For 3RD HOME members, there is a compulsory daily maid service of $30 per day (subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT). Prices for a private chef, airport transfers and other services can be provided on request.
As a guest at Samujana you will also have unique access to a private catamaran and two other boats which can be used for a range of different water sports. Our 43ft motor sailing Catamaran, ‘Kindred Spirit’ is spacious, comfortable and stylish; the perfect yacht for extended overnight charters, stylish sunset cruises or parties. Her 3 cabins in various sizes can sleep six guests. You may wish to venture to the peaceful neighbouring island of Koh Phangan, or the remote natural paradise of the Angthong Marine Park, the choice is yours.
To fully indulge and relax in the tranquil surroundings of the island why not treat yourself to one of our Thai massages. Carried out by one of our highly trained beauticians they can offer a range of massages and treatments including manicures and pedicures. Samujana also has an all-weather, floodlit tennis court which is kept in pristine condition.
For those of you with a passion for Thai food why don’t you try our exclusive cookery classes? Here you can develop your culinary skills and create some delicious traditional Asian dishes that you will be able to recreate long after your holiday ends.
Situated in the gulf of Thailand, Koh Samui is an oasis of natural beauty, with its white sandy beaches, dazzling coral, luscious lagoons, crystal clear water and of course it’s many coconut trees.
Samujana occupies a tranquil location with all villas overlooking the sparkling ocean and rolling hills of Koh Samui, yet it is still only a few minutes drive away from the vibrant beach front area of Chaweng.
Estate with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7800 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Koh Samui International Aiport (USM)
10 minutes by car
Stunning sea views.
Activities of Interest
- Discover the island: Koh Samui has an abundance of natural resources from jungles in the interior, white sandy beaches and coral reefs.
- There's a full size course at the Santi Buri Country Club and a leisurely 9 holes at Bo Phut Hills. Plus there's a driving range, too.
- There is unlimited mountain-hiking. The island is comprised of a mountainous interior with the highest peak being Khao Pom at 635m.
- Koh Samui is one of the top-dive spots in the world. The seas around are teeming with game fish, the perfect reason to hire a boat for the day!
- Sailing, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, diving or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this beautiful archipelago.
Places of Interest
- Na Muang Waterfalls, visit this two marvellous cascades and submerge into their natural pools.
- Visit the Big Buddha Temple and Wat Plain Laem (the Big Buddha Beach) in Choeng Mon on the northern coast of Koh Samui.
- Koh Samui is surrounded by 60 other islands, including the famous Ang Thong marine park, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao.
- Enjoy some time on the back of a Jungle Giant whilst he takes you round one of the prettiest waterfalls on Samui.
- Chaweng is located on the east cost of the island and is the perfect spot to relax on the beach during the day and enjoy its bustling nightlife.
The Samujana villas are brilliantly designed in every respect. Although there are 25+ villas in the resort, each villa has an impeccable sea view from its infinity pool and virtually all you see is trees, bushes and plants hiding any other villa. The villa we had (Villa 15) has a huge open eating/dining/lounge area leading onto the swimming pool, which is stunning. Bedrooms are lovely. Everything is top quality and in pretty perfect condition. The villa comes with a butler and house keeper who were delightful and organised absolutely anything for us. You can order room service meals to be delivered to the house or book a cook to come to the house for the day; we did this for a day and it was really good. There are two small hotels on the beach which you can go to for lunch or dinner (5 mins walk to the beach). One of them has great tables under a huge tree just above the beach and has really nice food. There's a tennis court which is bookable. Taxis are easy but a hire car is useful to explore the island and go to restaurants easily (google maps gives good directions everywhere). We did a 3 hour jet ski trip around the 5 islands and snorkeling from a place in the S E of the island that was great fun. I've stayed at many smart villas in many locations and this was certainly among the best ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo