Meribel Mountain Apartment
Méribel is in the ‘heart’ of The Three Valleys, the largest and most popular ski area in the world and a mecca for intermediate skiers.
The apartment complex is built into the hill right next to the Lapin Ski Piste and modern Golf 4-man chair lift in the lovely and family friendly Méribel Village.
Just 100m from the free resort bus with access to the centre of Meribel within 10 minutes.
This two level, 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom property is situated right on the ski piste and a short walk from the small selection of shops, bars & resturants in Meribel Village.
Free access to the 12 metre indoor heated swimming pool in the adjoining complex makes this a fabulous family apartment for winter and summer pursuits.
Méribel may be best known for its alpine ski and snowboarding holidays, but it has just as much to offer during the warm summer months too. Whether you are a thrill-seeker or looking for something a little more relaxing and sedate, Méribel has plenty to offer from alpine walks, mountain biking, rafting, canoeing, cycling, canyoning and much more.
The area grants easy access to the world-class pistes of Courchevel, and the high, snowsure slopes of Les Menuires and Val Thorens in the neighbouring valleys.
With over 600km of pistes and a whole heap of back-country & off-piste skiing available, The Three Valleys offers some of the best skiing in the world with something to suit every taste from couloirs for the adventurous to lovely wide-open groomed pistes for those who want to cruise.
The valley runs north/south meaning that you can ski in sunshine all day – the Tougnete side in the morning and the Saulire side in the afternoon.
Méribel’s logo is a heart because it is situated in the heart of The Three Valleys where you can get easy access to both the Val Thorens/Belleville Valley and there Courchevel Valley.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 800 square feet
Full, Full, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Geneva Airport - GVA
2 hour drive
Towards the mountainside
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Méribel is most definitely the prettiest of all of the resorts in The Three Valleys. Fantastic skiing & snowboarding for all levels of ability and lots of things to do for non-skiers.
- Walking and hiking - a must see is the Vanoise National Park where there is plenty of amazing wildlife to spot, including ibex, chamois, birds, eagles and marmots.
- Aero Club - Meribel has an active Aero Club, which has loads for you to do. Flying lessons are available if you want to begin learning how to fly!
- If you love white-water rafting then you'll love canoe rafting. Plenty of opportunities to do both here in the summer
Places of Interest
- Vanoise National Park - an extensive protected area in the Alps in the south-east of France, east of Chambery and along the Italian border.
- Beaufort is perfect for foodies and cheese lovers.
- Lake Annecy - one of the most beautiful lakes in Europe.
- Mottaret - just up the hill. A smaller resort affiliated with Méribel
Great location, beautiful town
We had an excellent week in Meribel. The Meribel Mountain apartment is a cozy ski chalet in an excellent location. The Golf lift is about 100 yards from the door. There is a great bar and restaurant across the street. Jim the owner was very helpful before we arrived and had great communication. The 3 Vallee's ski area is huge with something for everyone. It is over 3.5 times as large as Park City, the largest area in North America. There are endless choices for dining and sitting outside on the mountain. Even in late season (the last week) with some lower altitude runs closed we were only skied a small portion of what was available. The snow at altitude was excellent. Highly recommend.”
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet