Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Auberge Private Residences at Esperanza - 2 Bedroom Residence
Esperanza Resort - 2 Bedroom Residence
Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Esperanza, a member of Relais & Châteaux, offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lush acres. Designed for guests seeking a private vacation retreat.
This luxurious 2 bedroom 2 bath 2400 sq ft suite offers complete master bedrooms and private baths, a full kitchen and dining room area, private pool and Jacuzzi.
The Southern Baja subtropical desert climate offers a blissful 350 days of sunshine a year with warm temperatures and temperate breezes, making Cabo and Esperanza an ideal year-round destination.
Esperanza is located on the Baja Peninsula, four miles outside of the town of Cabo San Lucas and 30 minutes from the San Jose del Cabo International Airport.
2400 SF indoor/outdoor living
Private pool and jacuzzi
Expansive outdoor terrace
Premier ocean and beach views
*Interior decor and layout differ from photos of sample Esperanza property herein.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2400 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos Airport
30 min by car
Sea of Cortez, Land's End and the Pacific Ocean
Activities of Interest
- Swim with dolphins, tanked (Americanized)
- Horseback on beach or mountains
- Whale watching, Nov-May
- Sands Fall- First discovered in the Jacques Cousteau television series The Underwater World of Jacques Cousteau, Sand Falls is where an underwater waterfall of sand cascades down the chute and into the 1,200 foot canyon below.
Places of Interest
- Land's End/El Arco Natural Arch in the sea
- Todos Santos, home of Hotel California and artisans
- Cabo Pulmo, America's biggest live barrier reef
- Cabo Del Sol Golf- A World-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature design stretching for more than a milee along a coastline of rock outcroppings and sun-washed shores.
- Fishing Trips- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
- Canopy Tours- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo