Angler Mountain Ranch
Angler Mountain Ranch
Discover the pristine mountains of Colorado at this impressive 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 2,655 sq. ft. home situated in the Angler Mountain Ranch development next to a stocked, private neighborhood lake.
Cozy up on the plush circular leather couch in front of the warm, crackling gas fireplace in the spacious living room. In this room you'll find a large wall-mounted flatscreen TV and a home theater sound system, making it a wonderful entertainment area for movie nights.
The full kitchen is well stocked with everything you'll need for preparing meals together during your stay. It features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a center island inset with a sink for easy prep and cleanup. Adjoining the kitchen is a dining area with seating for five. There are also several barstools lining the kitchen island for coffee breaks and casual snacking. The kitchen and eating area overlook the development's thirteen acre stocked lake and the Gore Range.
Two of the bedrooms within the home are master suites with a king bed and full ensuite bathroom, both which contain large tubs (one is a circulating whirlpool tub, the other is an oversized soaking tub). There is also a third bedroom with a queen bed and attached three-quarter private bath.
Straight out the back door is a serene, calm lake stocked with with rainbow, brown and lake trout. Adjacent to the property is the Blue River, one of Colorado's premier gold-medal fishing waters.
There are several hiking trails, excellent mountain golf courses, lakes, and streams within mere minutes of the property. For world class skiing, head to Breckenridge Mountain (20 mins.), Copper Mountain (15 mins.), Keystone Mountain (25 mins.), and Arapahoe Basin Mountain (30 mins)- all ski areas that can be reached within a short drive.
Whether your trip is during the winter or summer months, you're sure to have a fabulous time in Colorado at Angler Mountain Ranch!
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2655 square feet
King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
1 hour by car or shuttle
Thirteen acre stocked proprietary lake lake, Gore mountain range, Blue River.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Try skiing and snowboarding at 4 major resorts located nearby
- For shopping, head to the Outlets at Silverthorne
- Pamper yourself with relaxing treatments at Corpus Sanus Spa
- Take a nice, easy hike along the Blue River Trail
- Go whitewater rafting on the Blue River (this river is also ideal for fly fishing!)
- See a performance at Dillon Amphitheatre
Places of Interest
- Copper Mountain
- Dillon Reservoir
- Green Mountain Reservoir
- Great area restaurants such as Dillon Dam Brewery, Pug Ryan's, and Arapahoe Cafe & Pub
- Lily Pad Lake- stunning views, and great for snowshoe hiking during winter months!
- Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks- one of the best courses in the country, and it's right across the street!
- Breckenridge Mountain
- Keystone Mountain
- Silverthorne recreation trail access over the bridge
- On premise National Forest trailhead with access to Ptarmigan Wilderness Area
Great Ski Vacation
The Angler Mountain Ranch is in an ideal location for skiing Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, A-Basin, Vail, and Beaver Creek. The home we extremely comfortable and views of the foots hill and trout pond were beautiful. Sincerely, Brian”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo