Valle de Bravo, Mexico
Valle de Bravo Villa
Valle de Bravo Villa
This charming 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 2600 sq. ft. home is located in the traditional Mexican town of Valle de Bravo next to a beautiful lake surrounded by mountains. The area enjoys year round sunny weather with temperatures on average 75F with 20% humidity.
The home is located next to the lake (however not on the precise shore) in the neighborhood known as ¨La Peña," being located below a huge rock formation. The house looks southward at the wooded mountains on the opposite side of the lake and is only a 30 minute walk from the town´s center square.
Inside you will find several spacious living and entertainment area with comfortable lounging sofas and fireplaces. The colorful Mexican decor throughout the home creates a vibrant atmosphere for fun family gathering and relaxing in one of the most beautiful destinations in Mexico.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has plenty of space for the chef(s) in your group to prepare meals to enjoy while on holiday together. The formal dining area contains a large table that seats 8 and a window that runs nearly the width and length of the while, letting in lots of natural light. There is also a casual dining table for 4 in of of the living areas, as well as an outside circular dining table for 9 on the terraza.
The spacious terraza has a fireplace, a gathering space with plenty of lounging furniture, dining table, and a bar area. Next to the terraza is the pool and jacuzzi, creating a private resort-like atmosphere. The lake is visible from the terraza and backyard, so you'll want to plan for some outdoor evening meals so you can witness the incredible sunsets over the lake.
The residence comfortably accomodates a large family or up to 5 couples, as each bedroom suite contains its own private bathroom facility. Several of the bedrooms open out to a balcony with spectacular views of the ocean and neighborhood below. Two of the bedrooms are furnished with twins beds, ideal as kids' rooms if you are on a family vacation!
About Valle de Bravo:
The town of Valle de Bravo is a unique landmark, because of its beauty, its people, its weather and all the different activities you can choose from. You can decide to stay at home away from everything or enjoy 3 splendid golf courses (18 holes each) with spas, swimming pools and tennis court. At the town center there are nice restaurants, excellent shopping, local arts & crafts, art galleries, furniture, candles, and souvenirs for everyone. If you like sports you can rent a boat, water ski, a kayak, go sailing, mountain hiking, practice mountain bicycle and more. Valle de Bravo is a world recognized site for hang-gliders!
During the months of November - February you can visit the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary, and experience the incredible presence of the Monarch Butterflies migrating all the way from Canada, during the cold season. The exact location varies every year but is about half an hour from the town center. It is a marvelous experience, you can walk or visit it on horseback.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2600 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
Toluca International Airport
60 minutes by car
Serene views of Lake Avandaro from the private backyard.
Activities of Interest
- Take a cultural or arts class at the famed Casa de la Cultura (the workshop of painter Ismael Ramos is located here as well!)
- Visit The Joaquín Arcadio Pagaza Museum to learn about the conservation, research, and spread of the region's culture and history
- Check out Jardín Central (Central Garden) for live bandstand music on Sunday afternoons and sample street food, such as corn, campechanas, pambazos, tacos, and traditional ice cream
- Step aboard the 3 story ship 'Fiesta Valle' and set sail for a 3 hour yacht ride with buffet service and live music
Places of Interest
- Valle de Bravo's historic downtown safeguards its most beautiful treasures including churches, museums, and historic land marks
- Lake Avandaro
- Less than 45 minutes from Valle de Bravo Reservoir, Bosencheve National Park is a fantastic day trip. The 37,500 acres park is in a pine forest with two small lagoons, and it is a great place to hike through Mexico's natural beauty
- Temple of Santa María Ahuacatlán
- The Parish of Saint Francis of Asisi
- The extraordinary Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary, that every year receives millions of them migrating from Canada
- Cascadas Velo de Novia (Bridal Veil Falls)
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo