San Diego, California
Crown Point Condo- Pacific Beach
Crown Point Condo
This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,200 sq. ft. corner condo is an ideal vacation home for a small family or group of friends visiting beautiful Southern California!
This piece of bayfront heaven has astonishing views of Mission Bay and is close to the famous and fun San Diego attractions.
Soak up the goodness of unbelievable views of Mission Bay and the bird sanctuary. Tucked away & quiet, yet still walking distance to all the action & activities of Ski Beach & Mission Bay Park, shops & restaurants. You will enjoy lush landscaping, community pool, hot tub & exercise room, all right here at this great-location complex!
Sea World's fireworks sparkling over the panoramic views of Mission Bay, as well as the fabulous San Diego Downtown Skyline, can be seen from this expansive corner condo.
The unique floor plan offers two large picture windows, a 235 degree view of the bay and 50' of bay frontage. Poised on the UCSD protected bird sanctuary, the building complex is adjacent to Crown Point bay.
Condo with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
2x Twin and King
4 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
15 MIN BY CAR
Beautiful view of Mission Bay
Activities of Interest
- Surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding
- Jet skiing, jet boating, water-powered jetpacking, waverunning, water skiing, sailing on the seaward half of the bay
- Shopping at Fashion Valley Mall
- Santa Clara Point's excellent Aquatic Center offers water sports rentals and instruction
- Sail Bay provides a wide running path, Fanuel Park playground, and nightly live music at the adjacent resorts, and is also home of the ESPN X-Games!
- Head to Quivera Basin for fishing, scuba diving charters, and a sampling of waterfront shops and restaurants
- Learn how to sail at the Mission Bay Aquatic Center
- Take a moonlight cruise around the bay on the Bahia Belle, a ternwheeler Mississippi-style riverboat docked at the Catamaran Resort on Mission Bay
Places of Interest
- Pacific Beach
- Crown Point Shores Park- perfect for picnics!
- Mission Bay
- Sea World
- San Diego Zoo
- Mission Beach Belmont Park- ride the "Giant Dipper" roller coaster!
- Northern Wildlife Preserve
- Fiesta Island- a multi-purpose, dune-covered island enjoyed by recreational enthusiasts of all kinds
Crown Point Condo-Pacific Beach
A beautiful condo with incredible views and a very desirable location. It was very easy to get around the city from this spot. We enjoyed our week very much. Janie Stewart”
The photos of this condo don't do it justice! It is furnished simply but beautifully, every detail perfect. We were frankly surprised at how quiet it is, since it is so close to the water but mostly we hear birds. The view is to the bay and towards the city at night which is lovely. There are numerous places to walk and ride bikes along the water and many restaurants nearby. Really enjoyed this little piece of paradise.”
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility