Fairmont Over Market Street
Fairmont Over Market Street
Enjoy incredible views of the city of Pittsburgh from this 14th floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2,000 st. ft. luxury condo.
All surrounding outside walls are made up of glass windows, creating an unobstructed background of the city skyline. The interior walls are covered in carefully curated art, and tasteful bronze sculptures adorn the floor.
During games, festivals, and special occasions, you can witness electrifying firework displays at eye level from this magnificent high rise!
The fully stocked kitchen features modern granite countertops as well as bar style seating for dining.
Your entertainment needs will be met by the large screen televisions located in all living and bedrooms, along with a sonos music system.
In the master bathroom is a shower as well as a deep tub for soaking and relaxing.
Trendy, contemporary furniture and decor has been thoughtfully selected for each room in this home. Each bed is fitted with goose down comforters and soft cotton sheets for a comfortable night's sleep, as well as a Duxianna mattress for the queen size bed.
The condo is in convenient walking distance to all major city attractions. You'll discover plenty of shopping, nightlife, and dining opportunities. There is a terrific restaurant and bar with live entertainment on weekends located in the lobby of the Fairmont.
Taxi service is just outside the lobby door if you choose not to walk around the city. Bicycle cart taxis are available as well.
Conde Nast Traveler named Pittsburgh one of the "Top 15 Places to Go in 2015!" Book a week at this luxurious high rise condo and discover why!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Pittsburgh International Airport
20 minutes by car from Pittsburgh
High rise view of the cultural district of Market Square, PNC Park, Heinze Field, and the rivers around the outskirts of the city at Point Park.
Activities of Interest
- Attend a concert or theater performance
- Take a ride on the Duquesne Incline
- Spend an afternoon perusing the Frick Art & Historical Center
- Pittsburgh Art in Public Places Downtown Walking Tour
- Experience contemporary glass art as well as other extravagant and unique exhibitions at the Pittsburgh Glass Center
- Listen to smooth jazz music at The Cabaret at Theater Square, Backstage Bar, or Katz Plaza
- Tour the Old Allegheny County Jail Museum
- See a ball game at PNC Park
- Hike, bike, hunt, fish or ride through the many beautiful city, county, and state parks
- Cheer for the Steelers at Heinz Field
Places of Interest
- Rivers Casino
- Carnegie Museum of Art
- Andy Warhol Museum
- Primante Brothers Restauraunt
- Station Square- great for shopping!
- Market Square-
- Point Park
- The Benedum Center
- Fort Pitt Block House- built in 1764, it is the only surviving structure of the original Fort Pitt and is the oldest building in Pittsburgh
- Heinz Hall for the Performing Arts
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility