Del Mar, California
Casa Del Mar
Casa De Mar
This remarkably modern 2 bedroom, 3 bath, 1,970 sq. ft. luxury home is located within a lovely quiet community in Del Mar, the destination of choice for many a film star, as well as those with a keen interest in fast horses, gorgeous beaches, and unbelievable cuisine.
The home has recently been totally renovated and contains contemporary artwork and modern, comfortable furnishings throughout. Inside you'll find a gourmet kitchen, living area, and a den/office with a 55" plasma TV. Best of all, you will enjoy gorgeous Pacific Ocean views.
There are two spacious bedrooms, one furnished with a king size bed and the other with a queen size bed. Both bedrooms have an armchair and ottoman set and access to an outdoor patio deck.
Outside are three decks, perfect for lounging in the sun and enjoying the fabulous weather and flawless views of the Pacific Ocean.
Del Mar is heaven for cyclists! There are many on and off road bike trails in the area.
The charming, historic Del Mar Village offers a plethora of specialty boutique shops and renowned restaurants with bistro-style patio dining. On Saturdays, the farmers' market is also a great place to pick up the freshest and finest produce, flowers, and seafood that this region has to offer.
For an upscale shopping experience, head to Del Mar Plaza, where you can also indulge in fine dining, fine art galleries, elegant fountains, sculptures, and palazzo-style terraces with unbelievable views of the Pacific Ocean.
California is calling...book your stay at the captivating Casa Del Mar!
**PLEASE NOTE** This home is not appropriate for children.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1970 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
San Diego Airport
20 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Surfing, swimming, and sunning at the beach
- Take the kids (or your adult selves) to Legoland for the day!
- Crystal Cove State park is great for nature lovers with tidepools, sandy coves, surf, rocky reefs and ridges and canyons. Recreational opportunities influde hiking, mountain biking, surfing and scuba diving
- Visit the Sherman Library and Gardens, a horticultural retreat that features a museum of living plants, walking paths, bubbling tile fountains and a library devoted to the study of the Pacific Southwest.
- Take a day excursion to Village of Corona Del Mar (Spanish for "Crown of the Sea"), which is a charming area with great beaches, breath taking cliffs overlooking the ocean, restaurants, and quaint shops
- Check out "Free Flight," a unique bird sanctuary where you can interact with a variety of beautiful and social birds
- Book a breathtaking hot ballon ride
- Pack a picnic and head to Powerhouse Park, a scenic park with lush grass and ample bench seating which overlooks the ocean
Places of Interest
- Del Mar Racetrack
- Balboa Park, San Diego
- Torrey Pines Golf Course
- Scripps Aquarium
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego & La Jolla
- Torrey Pines State Park
- Del Mar and Torrey Pines Beach
- San Diego Zoo
- Laguna Beach- covers a seven mile stretch between LA and San Diego. Perfect for art lovers, nature enthusiasts and beachgoers
- Del Mar Farmers Market/Artisan Open Air Market
Casa Del Mar
Loved this property and location! Can't wait to visit again soon! ”
Very conveniently located in Del Mar. We walked to dinner/beach daily, though the views are so nice from the deck, you really didn't want to leave! Not a place for kids. The owners have beautifully decorated/updated this house. We stayed two weeks and it wasn't long enough. Highly recommend, we will be back. ”
The home was very nicely decorated very comfortable, easy to keep clean, The beds where also comfortable. Very easy to walk to the shops and go down to the ocean and the beach. The restaurants very good and the coffee shops. The boutiques lovely, some expensive and some not they interesting. Hope to stay the again. Gloria and Richard. ”
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our week at Casa Del Mar. The home was beautiful and comfortable and exceeded our expectations! We enjoyed sitting on the back porch and looking at the wonderful view of the ocean. We particularly enjoyed being able to walk to many fine restaurants in Del Mar and the 7 minute walk to the beach and restaurants on the water. It took us about 10 minutes to drive to Torrey PinesGolf Course and we walked on and played golf in the afternoon. We walked the reserve at Torrey Pines and saw kite flyers step off the ledge at the GliderPort 15 minutes away. We drove 20 minutes to Carlsbad and viewed the spectacular flower gardens. We could have eaten every meal at Milton's Deli about a 10 minute drive away. All in all, a great week spent in Del Mar. Our very first 3rdHome stay was perfect!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo