San Giovanni del Pantano, Italy
Casale degli Olivi - Farm House in the heart of Italy
Casale degli Olivi is just outside the tiny hamlet of San Giovanni del Pantano which is a dozen kilometers north of Perugia, Umbria’s atmospheric capital city.
The residence is a spacious farmhouse, over 500 square meters, tastefully decorated and furnished to the highest standards.
Sitting on top of a hill and offering magnificent views of the valley below.
The ground floor comprises of a large living room with two separate sitting areas, cloak room, indoor and outdoor dining area, kitchen and a terrace with breathtaking views of the valley plus one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
On the first floor, there are two additional double bedrooms with on-suite bathrooms each and three twin bedrooms sharing one bathroom.
The private swimming pool is 10 x 4 meters.
**There is a 550.00 Euro weekly service charge associated with this property. This weekly charge for 3RD HOME members includes cleaning, change of bedlinens and towels, use of pool and additional heating & energy during summer and winter months.**
At an additional cost, the host can also provide transfers, tour guides, catering services, full time staff, etc.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3250 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The beautiful rolling hills of Umbria
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine tasting sessions and tours to the various vineyards and cellars of the most important wineries in Umbria are an easy drive from the property.
- For the cyclist, there are over 30 circuits in Umbria to suit any demanding sportsman. We can arrange bike rental as well as a guide / leader and support vehicle to discover the Umbrian scenery.
- Five minutes away, Antognolla Golf Club caters to the elite golfer while also offering professional instructors.
Places of Interest
- For the art lovers this region is perfect with amazing artwork in nearby towns including art treasures from Piero dela Francesca, Perugino and other Renaissance masters.
- The cultural and artistic gems of Siena, Arezzo, Assisi and Todi can be reached in no more than an hour by car.
- The magnificent basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, UNESCO World Heritage Site is nearby.
This was heaven on earth and centrally located! Looking forward to our next visit.”
- 40"+ TV
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet