St Augustine, Florida
5-bedroom villa in St Augustine
St. Augustine Villa
This three-story home is situated at Vilano Beach which is in St. Augustine, Florida. St. Augustine is the oldest city in the United States founded in 1565 by Spanish Admiral Pedro Menendez de Aviles and, as such, has many interesting and historical places to visit and explore.
The old walled city houses a divers shopping area and many wonderful restaurants and pubs. St Augustine is known for its artists and musicians with most of the restaurants having live music nightly. It also has its own winery with live entertainment on its rooftop every weekend.
The house is situated across the road from Volano beach making it very easy to access the ocean, literally just a few steps away. The beach and the ocean can be viewed from both decks of the house.
On the ground floor of the house there is a double bed room with bathroom plus a sitting room and kitchenette facilities, this has an entrance from the carport.
On the first floor there is a large open kitchen overlooking a lounge a separate dining room and a half bath. From the lounge and kitchen there are glass sliding doors onto a large deck for outside dining.
The second floor has a master bedroom with bathroom, a double guest bedroom with bathroom and a children's bedroom with single bed plus a trundle bed. The master and the children's room have access to the upper deck via sliding glass doors, a wonderful place to enjoy drinks, relaxing and just enjoying the views during the day and evening. The property stands on its own, surrounded with lawns and palm trees.
There is a new supermarket within walking distance if you wish to purchase produce and essentials and also waterfront restaurants close at hand to enjoy the beautiful sunsets. St Augustine also offers great fishing both on and off of the beach and boat charters are easy to arrange.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1500 square feet
King, King, King, Full, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Jacksonville International Airport
1h 20 mins by car
Beautiful garden with palm trees
Activities of Interest
- Like most of Florida, there is plenty of golf to be offered with the World of Golf Village and Hall of Fame only a short drive from the house.
- Visit the Alligator Farm Zoological Park with its impressive range of alligators, reptiles, birds and mammals.
- Enjoy high-quality live music at the various bas and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Places of Interest
- Visit the historic walled city of St. Augustine, the oldest in the United States.
- The beautiful fort of Castillo de San Marco, built by the Spanish between 1672 and 1695, is a tangible evidence of America’s grim but remarkable history.
- Other interesting sights are the Lightner Museum, the Cathedral Basilica and the Flagler College.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet