Martina Franca, Italy
Trullo Tramonto has been beautifully redesigned and restored by a Milanese architect to an exceptionally high standard and sits on a hillside in a quiet countryside location.
The house is known for its beautiful views and sunsets (tramonto being Italian for sunset).
The gorgeous 13 metre infinity-edged swimming pool with shallow beach area gives the opportunity to cool off whilst enjoying the views.
The trullo has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one of which is ensuite.
In addition to the open plan living/dining area and the well equipped marble topped adjoining kitchen, the trullo has an internal 'cave room' providing an additional cool living space.
Externally there is a shaded sitting area (ideally situated to enjoy the amazing sunsets over Martina Franca and Locorotondo) a kitchen/dining area, with a stunning stone dining table, sink and BBQ.
The well established garden has many fruit trees including cherry, apricot, plum, peach, apple, fig, pomegranate, sharon fruit, mulberry, olive and almond and a well stocked herb garden.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1850 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
40 mins by car
Peaceful country side with olive groves and almond trees.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Don't miss the spectacular limestone caves of Castellana, containing an incredible range of underground landscapes, with extraordinary stalactite and stalagmite formations.
- There are 2 golf courses in the area: San Domenico Golf Course and Coccaro Golf Club close to the pretty fishing village of Savelletri, on the Adriatic coast.
- Don't miss the natural wonders of the sea caves at Castro and Santa Maria di Leuca.
Places of Interest
- The popular hill towns of Ostuni, Martina Franca, Cisternino & Ceglie Messapica are all within a short drive away and are full of wonderful restaurants, bars & shops including locally produced ceramics, baskets and jewellery.
- The “Florence of the South”, Lecce is just 1 hours drive offering stunning Baroque architecture.
- Beaches on the Adriatic coast (both sandy or rocky) are less than half an hour drive, whilst the stunning sandy Ionian coast is just a little further towards the south.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet