Vista Retreat Lodge at Copper Canyon
Vista Retreat Lodge at Copper Canyon
Vista Retreat at Copper Canyon is the quintessential mountain home that exudes comfort in a breathtaking setting. Perched at 10,500 feet overlooking the town of Breckenridge, this home offers amazing views of the ski mountain and Ten Mile Range.
Breckenridge, Colorado is one of the largest, most visited resorts in the United States. This world class resort offers something for everyone. The home has new décor and furnishings throughout as well as new linens and luxury bedding. Vista Retreat will provide you with everything needed for a memorable time with family and friends!
Guests will treasure Breckenridge’s rich history dating back over 150 years. With over 300 days of sunshine in combination with 300 inches of snow annually, it is hard to find a resort town that offers more.
Skiing magazine recently voted Breckenridge #7 in its Top 10 Ski Towns in the United States for the 2008/2009 season. Couple the unbeatable winter fun with a calendar that buzzes year round, and it’s obvious why Breckenridge is a highly desired destination.
-Lodge style home with four levels of living
-3 master suites all with private 5 piece in suite bathrooms
-A comfortable bunkroom that sleeps 6
-4.5 total bathrooms with nearly 3,800 square feet of luxurious living
-Well stocked kitchen with lots of room for all the chefs in the group
-Double-sided rock fireplace dominates the spacious great room
-Incredible theater room with 60″ screen and 6 comfy leather chairs on 2 levels
-Cozy pub room with dry bar, popcorn machine and 12′ shuffle board table
-Deck off great room offering views of Copper Canyon and the 10 mile range
-Outdoor hot tub and fire pit at the edge of the canyon
-A short walk to free shuttle bus with a 10 minute ride to town and gondola
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3800 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport or Denver International Airport
1.5-2 hours by car
Gorgeous Copper Canyon and the 10 mile range
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Historical Tours and Museum Visits Spend time in the Barney Ford and other historical buildings on a guided tour with the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides Ranked as #18 of 50 things to do in your lifetime by the NBC Today Show, take to the sky in a hot air balloon and discover the magic of the mountains from a spectacular viewpoint
- Fly Fishing Fishing in the winter? You bet! We fish year-round in the Rockies – the winter weather just adds an exciting element to the sport. Guided trips are available.
- Shopping Shop to your heart's delight on Historic Main Street Breckenridge with over 200 boutiques, galleries, and clothing and gear stores.
- Ice skating at Stephen C.West Ice Arena
- Biking on perfect trails, recreation path or mountain pass
Places of Interest
- Fairplay- Old west town, Horseback riding, the Gateway to South Park.
- Outlets at Silverthorne stores galore as well as some great fishing on the Blue River.
- Sledding at Carter Park Sledding back home will never be the same after a ride down the hill in Carter Park.
- Barney Ford House Museum An escaped slave who prospered and became a prominent entrepreneur and black civil rights pioneer in Colorado.
- Mountain Top Children’s Museum features areas for kids ages 0 and up, such as Wonder Lab, Kidstruction Zone, and Tot Spot, this museum is the place for the younger set to create, dream, and play.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet