Langs Beach, New Zealand
Situated approx. 1 and ¼ hours from Auckland Central City, this elegant 3 bedroom seaside villa is cosy and welcoming featuring a selection of great elements such as dual dining areas for the family and more formal, a full gym, a spacious BBQ area, an outdoor fireplace and a sheltered courtyard.
The property constitutes a wonderful private retreat with two beaches within walking distance, one approx. 3 -5 mins away and the other 20 mins away.
Situated on the edge of a cliff, Rawhiti House enjoys some spectacular views of the ocean. Moreover on a fine calm water day you can walk down to the rocks in front of the house and jump off into the water at low tide.
The beaches are long with beautiful golden sand and wonderful clear blue waters, easy to swim in. On weekends lifeguards are on duty to keep everyone safe. For surfers there is also a small surf beach nearby.
There are 2 golf courses within 15mins drive, a lot of beautiful walks in the neigbhourhood and a very nice local Farmers market every Saturday about 20mins away by car in Mangawhai.
Rawhiti House is a truly restful place where you can either just read a book, go for a hike or take a swim in total tranquility and relaxation.
PLEASE NOTE, this property is not suitable for children under the age of 10
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet
King, King, and King
7 guests maximum
Auckland or Whangarei
1 1/2 hours by car from Auckland 45mins from Whangarei
As we are right on the water, we have far reaching views over the ocean.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Langs Beach is a paradise for surfers. The local break is renown and for the amateur enthusiast, you can easily hire some kit and have a lesson.
- There is a great cafe at Wiapu Cove. A perfect spot for some refreshment after a few hours in the water.
- Keep an due out for the Saturday market featuring a great selection of local produce.
- For the more adventurous fishing enthusiasts, the Hen and Chicken Islands are a must and just a 30-45 min boat ride away.
Places of Interest
- Amazing coastal walks north and south of Langs Beach are easily accessible from the bach
- For those that enjoy fishing, the local area has quite a reputation for some great spots
- There are two great golf courses within a 20 minute drive of Langs Beach
DIVNE PEACE BY THE SEA
Just loving our quiet time at Rawhiti house. The long and winding roads that lead to this door are well kept making for a very pleasant 2.5 hour drive from the airport. The house is just beautiful and Jane has been most helpful with ideas for day trips and restaurants. A must is the long trip to see a 2000 year old Kauri tree! The photos don't do it justice - it is spectacular!!! So well equipped and organized with high quality furnishings and most importanly bedding for a great sleep by the sea!! Thank you to Jane for sharing her home for a peaceful retreat.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility