Port Douglas, Australia
Tranquility Port Douglas
The beach house is situated on a stunning beachfront area at the Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas. One among a few properties which offers amazing views of the sea from every room in the house.
A fusion between Modern Asian and Australian designs provide a holiday retreat where you can breath freedom and serenity.
This great family house is equipped with a gourmet kitchen, and a dining area, a billiards room and a LUG.
The property has four bedrooms (2 Queen and 3 King Singles) and five bathrooms.
The outdoor area features a dining space and a built-in BBQ on the beachside with relaxing views to the ocean and perfect for al fesco meals. There is an 18 metre pool-spa and a sunbathing area inviting to relax.
The property is air conditioned and has ceiling fans.
The villa has a private lock-up garage.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Twin, and Other
7 guests maximum
Cairns Airport - CNS
50 minutes by car
Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas and the waters of The Great Barrier Reef
Activities of Interest
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef by boat, diving, snorkeling, from the air or even skydiving.
- Your Host recommends the Salsa Bar & Grill Restaurant.
Places of Interest
- Admire the famous Great Barrier Reef, the largest in the world. The Great Barrier Reef is home to diverse sea and plant life. Experiecing it is a life-changing adventure.
- Explore the lifes, cultures and philosopy of the Australian's Indigenous habitants in the Daintree National Park, Mossman Gorge. Penetreate into its rainforests and visit the Gorge and Cape Tripulation.
- Port Douglas Sunday Markets offers a wide variety of local art, crafts and fresh foods from the area.
Wonderful base to explore Port Douglas area while being able to relax at home as well
We had a great time in Port Douglas mainly because of our stay in Tranquility Port Douglas. The house is even more beautiful than it shows on the 3rdHome listing. It has everything to enjoy and relax at home. Additionally, it is beautifully located right next to the beach which is great for just playing around, running or cycling. ”
Wonderful beach home
This was our first Third Home stay and what a place. House is right on the beach-absolutely gorgeous. Port Douglas beach reminds me of pictures of Waikiki before all the hotels. Great access to GBR and rain forest. Hosts were fabulous. Highly recommended.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo