Las Vegas, Nevada
Contemporary Spacious Las Vegas Villa
Contemporary Spacious Las Vegas Villa
Looking to experience the excitement of Las Vegas but retreat to a quiet, private home when you're ready to retire from the nightlife? You will love the convenience and comfort of this spacious, contemporary 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 4,800 sq. ft. villa with private pool!
Downstairs, you will find a family and entertaining area, ideal spaces for enjoying a family or friend gathering. The living room has a lounge area that comfortably seats 5 people, while the family room is furnished with large sectional seating for up to 6-8 guests and a TV that is connected to Netflix for your use during your stay.
A full, modern kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances allows for preparing delicious meals, which can be served in the formal or casual dining areas (both tables seat 6), or the breakfast bar, which seats 4.
In the master bedroom you'll find a king bed, private seating area, master bath, and TV. There are three additional bedrooms with queen beds (two of which are connected by a Jack and Jill style bathroom), and a fourth bedroom that is furnished with two twin beds. Every bedroom includes a TV that has access to Netflix. Another full bathroom is located upstairs, and a half bath is on the main level.
Outside is a large back yard with BBQ grill, beautiful private pool and spa, and patio furniture (lounge beds, sectional couch, tables and chairs) for everyone to enjoy in the nice warm Vegas weather. During the colder months (October-Feb), the pool is heated for your enjoyment (upon request only).
Other amenities include WiFi throughout the house and a 3 car garage for safe parking.
There is a vast community park located within walking distance of the home, which has several soccer fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, and running trails. A golf range is also available only 10 minutes drive away.
This home is located in a nice, safe, and quiet community close to major attractions of the city (convenient to both the main strip of Las Vegas as well as the airport!)
You will enjoy being only a short drive away from major attractions, such as the Strip, downtown Vegas, Red Rock, Summerlin, and North Vegas. In these areas you'll discover a wide variety of entertainment, vibrant nightlife scene, fantastic restaurants, and upscale shopping venues
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
McCarran International Airport - LAS
30 minutes by car
View to Red Rock mountain.
A daily cleaning service can be provided at an additional fee of $250 per week.
Activities of Interest
- Walk to the local park to go for a run or play tennis, soccer field, basketball (5 min walk)
- Take a stroll around the story-book village of Lake Las Vegas, where you can enjoy shopping, fine dining, and aboard a yacht for a champagne sunset tour (30 min)
- Lake Mead for boating, swimming, fishing, hiking, and picnics (35 min)
- Break away from the casinos and marvel at the natural beauty of Red Rock Canyon- book a helicopter tour for a breathtaking aerial view! (25 min)
- Spend a few hours at the Mob Museum for a historical perspective on the early days of Vegas and its Mob connection (15 min)
- Treat yourself to dinner in the sky, cocktails with a stunning, revolving view, and board thrilling rides all within the Stratosphere Tower (20 min)
Places of Interest
- Tivoli Village Restaurant & Shops (6 minutes)
- Summerlin Downtown (14 minutes)
- Las Vegas Strip (15 minutes)
- Hoover Dam (40 minutes)
- Fremont Street (15 minutes)
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo