Saint de Belleville, France
Chalet Coco is a charming family chalet in a hamlet called Villarabout, just 2km from the main lifts of St Martin de Belleville.
St Martin is the small, but stunning historic capital of The Three Valleys, home to Meribel, Courchevel and other famous resorts.
Chalet Coco has been lovingly designed by a father, mother and son team who are equally passionate about both skiing and property, so building a chalet together was the hatching of a well incubated dream.
The chalet features a fully equipped kitchen, a large open plan living-dining area with open fire, five en-suite bedrooms, two with a bath-room and three with a shower-room, an outdoor hot tube with stunning views and a huge-South-facing terrace with a Weber gas BBQ.
There is a ski room with a boot area and a separate utility room.
Good food and friendly service are key to a good holiday, so we work hard to secure the best team to look after your holiday at Chalet Coco.
**ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR 3RD HOME MEMBERS**
- Chalet Coco comes fully-catered with a daily maid service in the winter season. You will receive a cooked breakfast 7 days a week (continental breakfast on staff day-off), afternoon tea and a 3 course evening meal for 6 nights. This will be charged at €150 per person per week for a minimum of 6 guests.
We can reccomend and book a resturant for you on the staff day off.
The chalet will be cleaned each day and there will be a chalet host in addition to the chef to help make your holiday perfect!
- Morning/evening driver: you can arrange a set time for the chalet host to drop you at the slopes in the morning and pick you up after skiing.
- Ski at boot hire pre order and discount: you can email the charming owner of Twinner Sport directly to arrange ski and boot hire so they are waiting for you in the shop right next to the ski lift ready for your first days skiing. There is also a ski boot and ski concierige service available.
- Ski Guides: elite Ski Team are, in our opinion, the best team of ski guides in the Alps. They can arrange anything from half a day's private children's tuition to a full week of heliskiing.
- Ski School: local Ski School groups are available for adults and children.
- Airport transfers (€200-€400 for a 7 seater depending on airport): private airport transfers in a VW Caravelle or Mercedes Viano. Prices will vary depending on time of year and airport.
- Daytime Childcare: private daytime childcare subject to availability, please contact us with details of your requirements. Private childcare, local crèche and skiing and non-skiing holiday clubs are all available.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2580 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
2hr by car
Wonderful mountain views.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Summer in the Alps: Walking, climbing, cycling, mountain biking, white water rafting, canyoning, kayaking, tennis, golf, swimming.
- Sun bathing, eating, drinking, lying, talking, star gazing, learning, seeing, reading, sleeping, un-disturbed.
- The Three Valleys is home to no less than 10 Michelin-starred restaurants. From a hot dog on the piste, or a quick self-service carbonara, to a tartiflette by the fire or a gestation menu on the terrace.
Places of Interest
- The Three Valleys is the largest ski area in the world which is connected solely by ski lifts and slopes.
- It has more than 600 km (370 mi) of ski slopes, resulting in 18.5 km² of groomed runs. In addition, there are 120 km for cross-country skiing.
- The Three Valleys has 183 ski lifts, which can transport 260,000 skiers per hour. Other equipment owned by the operating companies include 1,920 snow cannons and 76 piste bashers. Employees in the area include 424 ski patrollers and 1,500 ski instructors.
- Meribel is located in the centre of The Three Valleys and it's the perfect resort for intermediates.
Wonderful property and staff
Our family three generations had a wonderful week at Chalet Coco, everything in the Chalet is to a very high standard and well set out for a ski holiday. The bonus was the huge sun filled blacony with great views and Daniel and Edward the chef and host were just fantastic.”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo