Vista Retreat - 4 Bedroom Villa
Vista Retreat - 4 Bedroom Villa
Vista Retreat at Copper Canyon is the quintessential mountain home that exudes comfort in a breathtaking setting. Overlooking the town of Breckenridge, this 4 bedroom, 4 and a half bath, 3950 square feet of luxurious living home offers amazing views of the ski mountain and Ten Mile Range.
The home has new décor and furnishings throughout as well as new linens and luxury bedding. Vista Retreat will provide you with everything needed for a memorable time with family and friends.
Guests will treasure Breckenridge’s rich history dating back over 150 years. With over 300 days of sunshine in combination with 300 inches of snow annually, it is hard to find a resort town that offers more.
Skiing magazine recently voted Breckenridge #7 in its Top 10 Ski Towns in the United States for the 2008/2009 season. Couple the unbeatable winter fun with a calendar that buzzes year round, and it’s obvious why Breckenridge is a highly desired destination.
*Lodge style home with four levels of living
*3 master suites all with private 5 piece in suite bathrooms
*A comfortable bunk room that sleeps 5
*4.5 total bathrooms
*Well stocked kitchen with lots of room for all the chefs in the group
*Double-sided rock fireplace dominates the spacious great room
*Incredible theater room with 60″ screen and 6 comfy leather chairs on 2 levels
*Cozy pub room with dry bar, popcorn machine and 12′ shuffle board table
*Deck off great room offering views of Copper Canyon and the 10 mile range
*Outdoor hot tub and fire pit at the edge of the canyon
*A short walk to free shuttle bus with a 10 minute ride to town and gondola.
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3950 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Queen + Twin
11 guests maximum
Gorgeous Mountain Views
Activities of Interest
- Historical Tours and Museum Visits Spend time in the Barney Ford and other historical buildings on a guided tour with the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides Ranked as #18 of 50 things to do in your lifetime by the NBC Today Show, take to the sky in a hot air balloon and discover the magic of the mountains from a spectacular viewpoint
- Fly Fishing Fishing in the winter? You bet! We fish year-round in the Rockies – the winter weather just adds an exciting element to the sport. Guided trips are available.
- Shopping Shop to your heart's delight on Historic Main Street Breckenridge with over 200 boutiques, galleries, and clothing and gear stores.
Places of Interest
- Fairplay- Old west town, Horseback riding, the Gateway to South Park.
- Outlets at Silverthorne stores galore as well as some great fishing on the Blue River.
- Sledding at Carter Park Sledding back home will never be the same after a ride down the hill in Carter Park.
- Mountain Top Children’s Museum features areas for kids ages 0 and up, such as Wonder Lab, Kidstruction Zone, and Tot Spot, this museum is the place for the younger set to create, dream, and play.
- Barney Ford House Museum An escaped slave who prospered and became a prominent entrepreneur and black civil rights pioneer in Colorado.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo