East Burke, Vermont
Beautiful Mountain Home Adjacent to Burke Ski Area and Kingdom Trails Biking
This 5 bedroom/4 bathroom mountainside gem is perfect for family vacations and get togethers with friends.
The house has been completely renovated and has a beautiful farmers kitchen with granite counter-tops and butternut floors. Two of the bedrooms are master suites which include full bathrooms, the other three bedrooms have bathrooms adjacent. After a day of exciting regional activities, all will enjoy the in-house accommodations and relaxing atmosphere.
Located in the heart of northeast of Vermont, the Burke area is home to breathtaking beauty, world class recreation and unique cultural offerings. Speed it up or slow it down. Bring your gear or leave it all at home. The Burke area is your four season vacation destination.
In the winter you are less than 1/4 mile from the new mid- burke express ski lift and lodge at Burke Mountain. Alpines skiing, snowmobiling and Nordic skiing are right out your door.
In summer and fall and spring, enjoy the endless mountain biking, hiking, golfing, and myriad of activities. Before you overheat, dip your toes in the rivers within hiking or biking or visit one of the lake beaches nearby. Enjoy the fall foliage from the large deck off the dining room.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet
King, Full, Full, Full, and Full
12 guests maximum
Burlington International Airport - BTV
88 miles or 90 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Burke Mountain Ski Area - Enjoy some of the best slopes in Northern Vermont!
- Granddad's Invitational Golf Course - A public golf course, and a hidden gem among locals
- Clyde River Recreation - Clyde River Recreation in northern Vermont provides high-quality equipment rental and all inclusive paddle trips!
- D-N-D Stables - The quintessential Vermont horseback riding experience!
Places of Interest
- Mike's Tiki Bar - Located conveniently behind the Pub in down town East Burke, stop by for a cold beverage of choice and enjoy the beautiful surroundings!
- Kingdom Trails - A gorgeous hiking area for all ages!
- Willoughby Lake - Take in the scenery of the breathtaking mountains surrounding this tranquil lake.
- Juniper's at the Wildflower Inn - Here at Juniper's, excellent taste is a priority, and you're sure to be amazed.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo