Cedar Falls is a beautiful 440 acre getaway in North Georgia that's less than ¼ of a mile from the shore of beautiful Lake Hartwell. Watch deer and wild turkey from the comfort of the back porch and enjoy a cocktail under the stars after roasting marshmallows in the fire pit.
There are three fantastic homes that make up the 7 bedrooms included in this beautiful vacation property that sleeps a total of 15:
~ The stunning and historic main house was built in 1824 and is listed in the National Historic Register. This large main house is 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 4,000 square feet of luxury.
~ Hunting Cabin on the property offers one bedroom, one bath rustic appeal!
~ A traditional farm house with two beds and one bath is decorated to delight.
Enjoy five stand skeet shooting for an additional charge. Surrounded by ponds and walking trails, Cedar Falls is the perfect place to get away and relax.
Hartwell, GA is full of historic sites and areas. While visiting our community experience our southern hospitality while enjoying shopping and antiquing opportunities, great golf, boating and fishing and food fixed right.
Seasonal festivals in Hartwell, GA include Dancin' on Depot, Arts in Hartwell Festival, Antique Boat Festival, Annual Lake Hartwell Dam Run, and the Spring Fever Regatta and many more.
In Hartwell's historic square, browse through antiques stores and gift shops or take a walking tour. Find entertainment at the Hart County Community Theater and Bluegrass Express.
Hart State Outdoor Recreation Area offers camping and activities on Hartwell Lake. Play golf at Cateechee Golf Club, dine at its Waterfall Grill, and spend the night in a suite.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
Queen, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, King, King, and King
15 guests maximum
Athens Ben Epps Airport - AHN
1 hour by car
Ponds, walking trails
Activities of Interest
- Bluegrass Express - Enjoy bluegrass music every Saturday night
- 1/4 mile from the shores of Lake Hartwell
- Athens, GA (40 miles away)
- Lake Hartwell - One of the Southeast's largest and most popular lakes. 56,000 acres with a 962 mile shoreline. Camping, fishing, swimming, boating and picnicking.
Places of Interest
- Center of the World Monument - One reminder of the Cherokee Indians is an area designated the Center of the World.
- Hart County Botanical Garden
- The Arts Center - Enjoy the best of regional and national fine arts
- Cateechee Golf Club - Located close to Hartwell Lake this 18 hole Semi-private course is an Audubon Signature Course.
- Lake Hartwell Dam - The Dam has a panoramic view of Lake Hartwell and the Savannah River from the top.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer