Historic Hollywood & Vine Residence
***PLEASE NOTE - The week of December 22nd is NOT a full 7-night stay. It is confirmed for a short stay from December 22nd to December 26th***
Historic Hollywood & Vine Residence
Hollywood and Vine, a corner of LA immersed in a rich history that has continuously lit up the multifaceted neighborhood, lives up to its more than half a century-old reputation for glitz and glamor. This two bedroom, two bathroom, 2,000 square foot residence comes with a history as rich as the stars that inhabit the dazzling city. Although the building dates back to 1927, this industrial loft features designer appointments throughout. The Broadway Hollywood is the City's most glamorous building, complete with 24hr doorman, valet parking, rooftop pool, cabanas and gym. Beyond the incredible interior and amenities, you'll also enjoy unmatched views of Hollywood, including the Hollywood sign and Capitol Records building!
Upon entering the residence, soaring 15' ceilings and picturesque sliding doors that span across entire walls creates a bright, openness that will refresh guests after a long day of travel. Head into the open living area, prop your feet up by the windows and take in the surrounding area. When you feel like taking it easy, catch up on TV on the flat-screen or test your chef skills in the fully equipped kitchen.
Both bedrooms in the residence are unique and provide guests with privacy that is not usually found in chic lofts. The master bedroom is fit with a King, the guest bedroom features a Queen, and both beds are topped off with luxurious linens that make falling asleep in the bustling city a breeze.
The location of The Broadway Hollywood isn’t the only thing dripping in star-studded qualities. Guests of this residence receive access to VIP amenities like the 24/7 valet parking, concierge services, and security. Take a short walk to the top Hollywood restaurants, bars, and theaters, or simply head to the rooftop pool and for panoramic views of Tinsel Town.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
35 minutes by car
From the residence or rooftop pool, look down on Hollywood Blvd and enjoy views of the Hollywood Hills, Century City, Hollywood Sign, and LA sunset.
Please note there is a mandatory service fee of $45/day which includes a daily cleaning.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Hollyhock house - Walk through this architectural masterpiece.
- Roosevelt Hotel - Go bowling and play vintage games at this haunted hotel!
- Los Angeles Municipal Gallery - See merging art by Los Angeles artists.
Places of Interest
- Walk of Fame - A boulevard where the stars of Hollywood are immortalized with bronze star-plaques, embedded in pink and charcoal terrazzo squares.
- Universal Studios - Sprawling amusement park with a cinema theme, featuring rides, restaurants, shops and shows.
- Pantages Theater - A former art deco movie palace, this historic venue now hosts major Broadway tours and other live theater.
- Hollywood Sign - This highly recognizable landmark is in clear sight from the residence.
- Venice Beach - The World famous Venice Beach Boardwalk is not to be missed.
- Rodeo Drive - Undeniably one of the most famous streets on the globe.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo