Completed in 2015, this six bedroom, seven bathroom, 3,257 square foot oceanfront residence, is on the top two levels of a triplex. The entrance is one level up from street level.
This residence has everything you could possibly need for an amazing beachfront vacation. There is plenty of space for the entire family and friends!
The first floor of the home has a large dining room and kitchen with all granite counters, brand new appliances, and all the supplies you need to cook for your family and friends. The dining room features two, farmhouse tables surrounded by numerous windows that slide open and allow the ocean breeze to drift through the air. Right outside of the dining room is an oceanfront deck.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms. One of the bedrooms has a deck that faces towards the east.
Make your way up to the next level by stairs or elevator, and find a large and open living room with an oceanfront deck. The remaining, three bedrooms with ensuite baths are also located on this floor. One bedroom on this floor also has an east-side deck. There is an extra full bathroom in the hallway.
Could you ask for anything more in a San Diego getaway? Gather up your family and closest friends and head towards the Pacific Ocean for the perfect getaway.
Townhome with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 3257 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport - SAN
45 minutes by car
This property sits right on the edge of the Pacific Ocean.
Activities of Interest
- Oceanside Adventures - Come out with us for an AWE inspiring Whale and Dolphin Watching adventure.
- San Diego Surfing Academy Lessons - Safe, educational surfing fun since 1995!
- Tsunami Skydivers - One of the coolest experiences that everyone should take part in.
Places of Interest
- Disneyland- Just 1 hour away!
- LEGOLAND- Only 20 minutes away from this fun-filled amusement park.
- Carlsbad Outlet Mall - The world's finest outlet shopping is 10 minutes away.
- Oceanside Farmer's Market - Great market open on Thursdays with multiple, local vendors.
- San Diego Zoo - Founded in 1916, the Zoo has been an icon in San Diego for nearly 100 years—and an absolute must-see in Southern California.
- Seaport Village - A shopping center with 75 specialty shops and eateries.
- Oceanside Pier - Longest wooden pier on California coast at 1941 feet, 1/3 of a mile.
We had a great time at Oceanside. The house is spetacular!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet