Seagrove Beach, Florida
Beach Girl is a retro-style cottage that sits in the quiet neighborhood of Eastern Lake, Seagrove. Enjoy the private pool or explore nearby Deer Lake State Park less than a mile away. You’ll be on the south side of 30A close to the public boat launch on the canal. House is ideally situated between Watercolor and Rosemary Beach with close access to both.
There are accommodations for seven with an upstairs king master and queen guest room each with a balcony porch. Downstairs, the bedroom has two twin beds with one trundle bed, and the living room has a pull out couch. The hall bathroom with a tub shower also serves as the first floor’s powder room. The cozy living and dining part of the home look out to a porch and the front landscaped yard.
Enjoy nostalgic family fun tossing horseshoes poolside in the private, fenced backyard.
*1/2 mile to the beach (Sugar Dunes Access)
*3 bedroom, 3 bath
*1,518 square feet
*3 bikes included
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
7 guests maximum
Panama City - Northwest Fl international airport (ECP)
35 minutes by car
Front porch swing, but no ocean view. Plenty of Florida oaks, pines and greenery as the coastal dune lake is across the street.
Activities of Interest
- The seaside farmers market
- Great golf all around and or hike the many close by state parks
- paddle board, kayak, surf all at the local beach, three minutes by bike
Places of Interest
- The HUB on 30A - ride your bike there and enjoy movies, concerts, and several different bars and restaurants
- The Beach, which is a three minute bike ride away
- Paddle board on Eastern Lake - the public boat launch is across the street from the house
- Visit nearby Seaside, and Rosemary Beach. Both are short bike rides away!
Stayed at Beach Girl for NYE week and had a very nice time. The house has recently been renovated and the decorating and comfort of the home was a welcome treat. There are several porches, 3 bicycles, pool, horseshoe pit, grill and comfy outdoor furniture to make for a nice visit. Beach is close by with public access and a place to park bikes. Nice stay for a small family or a couple.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo