Sunshine Beach, Australia
Stunning Beachfront House on Sunshine Beach
Sunshine Beach is well known for its style, tranquility and laid-back character which makes it a popular spot in Noosa.
A beautiful gem famous for its sand, surf and the atmosphere of its stylish boutiques, cafes and restaurants.
This stunning beach house has its own access to Sunshine Beach. Just a few steps from the back gate through its own private walkway and you will be enjoying the refreshing sea breeze.
The house is designed in two levels and it features an open-planned living area with air conditioning, large glass doors and a spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
The master en-suite bedroom features air-conditioning and the two other bedrooms have built-in fans.
There is a covered outdoor area with barbecue perfect for alfresco meals next to the salt-water swimming pool.
A short 400 metre stroll to the Surf Club and the Duke Street Village. Car not needed for beach, cafes, restaurants.
Local boutique holiday letting company manages the property. Meet and greet service, including key delivery and local information will be provided at our cost.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1234 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Brisbane Airport (BNE) or Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
90 minutes by car (from BNE) or 30 minutes by car (from MCY)
Stunning ocean views. Watch dolphins and whales frolic from the back deck.
Additional FeesOther services available at small cost: linen @ $30/per person; departure clean @ $40/hour.
concierge service on request, should you need assistance with anything else.
Activities of Interest
- Complete relaxation at this unspoiled beach.
- The Surf Club offers plenty of activities and a range of delicious meals with fresh ingredients from the area. Don't forget to treat yourself to a classic Australian meal of fish and chips washed down with a cold beer.
- For golf lovers, Noosa Spring golf course features 18 holes in a stunning setting.
- The Sunshine Coast offers a wide variety of water-sports and adventures such as surfing, kitesurfing, kayaking, diving with sharks, whale watching cruises and more.
Places of Interest
- Noosa National Park features spectacular coastal scenery and provides an important refuge for native wildlife including the koala, glossy black-cockatoo and ground parrot. The park offers several hikes of different lengths and difficulties.
- Stroll around the famous Hastings Street in Noosa, the perfect spot for shopping, eating-out and enjoying the vibrant and laid-back vibes of the area.
- Eumundi local markets: handicrafts, entertainment, local fruit and vegetables.
Lovely home in a great location
We had a wonderful week on Sunshine Beach. The house is roomy, airy and comfortable. We had a few small issues around the house, but the property managers took care of them immediately and with ease. The house is set back a bit from the beach and feels quite private. We enjoyed the area greatly and the proximity to the hiking in Noosa National Park.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet