2 Bedroom Apartment in the Center of Champery
Situated only 90 minutes from Geneva, Champéry offers postcard Swiss village charm with preserved architecture, a flourishing restaurant scene and direct access to Les Portes du Soleil - the world's largest internationally ski domain with 194 ski lifts and 90 on-piste restaurants.
One of Champéry's key selling features is its easy access to Les Portes du Soleil's incredible network of ski lifts, making Champéry a top ski and mountain bike destination.
Regardless of the season, each day offers a new safari for skiers, hikers and mountain bike enthusiasts of all levels.
This luxury apartment is situated in a quiet area in the center of Champery, nearby the Palladium Sport Center, the cable car and all the facilities.
The unit is located in the first floor and features a terrace. It is comprised an entrance with cupboards, a fully equipped kitchen, a living-room with a fireplace, two bedrooms with twin beds, a flat screen TV and large cupboards, a sofa bed for two people, a bathroom with WC and a shower room with WC.
This property offers two garage parking spaces, ski/bike/pushchair locals, laundry machines (launderette/coins).
Portes du Soleil | One of the biggest ski playground of the world!
The Portes du Soleil has been one of the biggest players in world skiing for the last 40 years, with 12 linked resorts either side of the French-Swiss border just an hour from Geneva:
Val-d'Illiez - Les Crosets - Champoussin
La Chapelle d'Abondance
St Jean d'Aulps
This genuine Natural Powder Reserve at the heart of the Alps offers skiers unspoilt surroundings, mountain lifts that keep a low profile amid snowbound forests, pistes that wind their way through snow meadows, spruces and mountain chalets that have stood the test of time.
The ski area enjoys exceptionally good snowfall from mid-November to the end of April, with an average of 8m of powder every year.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1291 square feet
2x Twin and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Geneve International Airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes by car | Zurich International Airport | 2 hours and 30 minutes by car.
The pretty town of Champery.
Additional FeesAdditional services may be booked in reception. Extra fees apply: Daily house-keeping, breakfast, chef and more.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Portes du Soleil offers visitors a unique ski experience that we call "ski safari": 650 Km of groomed slopes | 296 slopes: 28 black, 106 red, 127 blue and 35 green |194 mountain lifts | 13 snow parks | 90 slop-side restaurants.
- Palladium Sports Center offers state-of the art facilities for: ice-skating, curling, indoor basketball and volleyball, beach volleyball, indoor and outdoor swimming, tennis, fitness, wellness and physiotherapy (*outdoors activities in summer)
- Champery offers beautiful hiking trails in the Portes du Soleil area and the Dents du Midi mountain system. One of the high spots is the Galerie Defago.
- Rock the Pistes Festival on the pistes of Les Portes du Soleil in March.
Places of Interest
- Thermal baths in Val d'Illiez (20 minutes by car). This mountain village features mineral water and stunning thermal baths with an outdoor and indoor pool.
- The Aigle-Ollon-Monthey-Champery line links Aigle in the valley floor of the Lower Valais with Champery. This train journey offers beautiful views of the alpine landscape.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet