Boone, North Carolina
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains near the resort towns of Blowing Rock, Boone and Banner Elk, Hound Ears Club embraces a scenic 750 acres and provides a new elevation of luxury, comfort and tradition. Because of the area's elevation and unique ecosystem, Hound Ears Club enjoys the best of four seasons -- from cool summers to cozy, snow-covered winters.
A family-oriented mountain community established in 1964, Hound Ears is known for its casual elegance and authentic charm and many activities in an environment that cultivates memorable, life-enriching experiences.
Come and enjoy a temporary slice of paradise at this dramatic mountain home situated in a prime location.
This beautiful home is complete with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a large deck and patio that offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
The home is meticulously decorated throughout with gorgeous hardwood floors and a light, airy feel.
The master bedroom features a king sized bed and Jacuzzi, there are two additional bedrooms each with queen sized beds and a fourth bedroom with two twin bunk beds that is perfect for kids.
Interesting shopping, first class dining, as well as outdoor activities including fishing, hiking and cycling are popular.
Downtown Blowing Rock is 15 minutes away where you can find antique jewelry stores, shopping and restaurants.
Boone and Banner Elk are within 20 minutes driving distance and offer universities with year round cultural events.
Beautiful hiking is only a stroll across the pasture onto national park trails. Hebron Falls is just down the road within walking distance.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT)
2 hours by car
Golf Course, Mountains, Lake
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Fine Dining
- Blowing Rock Country Club
- Grandfather Trout Farm – Pay only for what you catch, the trout farm will provide you with the equipment necessary for fantastic fishing. You can also get them to clean the fish for you.
Places of Interest
- Grandfather Mountain – The fantastic hiking trails offer stunning sights and wildlife. A trip to Grandfather Mountain is not complete without going to the Mile High Swinging Bridge which offers the best views of the area.
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Blowing Rock – The strong wind that blows upwards from the gorge forces the snow to fall backwards on Blowing Rock and the beauty of the area makes a trip here well worth the visit.
- Linville Falls – Located on the Linville River the walking trails will take you past stunning natural falls.
- Hound Ears Golf Course, designed by George Cobb
5 Stars For Hounds Ears!
We had a great stay! House & setting were beautiful and Hounds Ears Staff made us feel welcome. Very close to shops & restaurants in Blowing Rock & Boone. Short drive to Linville Falls, Grandfather Mountain & original Mast General Store in Valle Crucis. Highly recommend a stay here if you’re looking for a get away in the NC Mountains!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo