LONDON, United Kingdom
London Flat Behind Harrods
This lovely apartment sits in a prime location in the most prestigious and expensive borough in London.
The property is situated in a gorgeous 19th century garden square, overlooking the leafy communal gardens (key provided) - the view from the front door is unchanged from 1890.
Very conveniently located, 6 min walk from a supermarket, 7 mins walk from a bus stop and only 10 mins walk from Sloane Square tube station, this spacious flat will be the perfect base for you London stay.
At least ten quality restaurants and pubs are just around the corner for a great sample of multi-culturalism at its best in this extremely trendy part of London.
Tucked away from the main traffic arteries of the city, this accommodation offers great tranquillity and relaxation for a memorable holiday in one of the world's greatest capitals.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 725 square feet
2 guests maximum
London Heathrow/London Gatwick
45 min by car/1 hour by train & taxi
Activities of Interest
- Harrods Dept Store, number one in world, 6 min walk
- World famous designer shops on Sloane St, 9 min walk
- Kings Road trendy boutiques, 6 min walk
- Cadogan Hall concerts, 7 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall concerts, 21 min walk or bus
Places of Interest
- Hyde Park, 13 min walk
- Natural History Museum, the original, 14 min walk
- Buckingham Palace and changing of the guard, 27 min walk
- Numerous pubs and fine restaurants, 5-15 min walk
- Marks and Spencer Food shop, 6 minutes
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet