Quintess Collection - Estate in the Vines
Quintess Collection - Estate in the Vines
This luxury estate in the heart of Sonoma is perfect for large families and is located in Kenwood, very close to many of the top wineries.
The property features two acres of meticulously maintained grounds and stunning views of Sugarloaf Ridge and Hood Mountain.
The Main House has 36,000 square feet and there is a separate two-story carriage house of 14,000 square feet.
This stunning property offers plenty of outdoor entraining spaces with three patios, a built-in barbecue and an outdoor fireplace.
In addition, there is a tennis court, a solar-heated pool, a hot tub and as well as a whole range of lawn sport activities including basketball, bocce, croquet and badminton.
In the Main House, two bedrooms share a full bath.
In the Carriage House, the two bedrooms share a full bath and the additional sleeping area has a King bed and its own shower bathroom (no tub).
This spectacular property also has a game room with a pool and a ping-pong table, a large flat-screen TV and a bar area.
**REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR QUINTESS RESERVATION**
Approximately 45 days prior to arrival, your Host will reach out to confirm the names and flight details of all members in your travel party and to assist you with planning the perfect getaway. During your stay, your Host will be available from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. A gratuity for your Host and the housekeeping staff is encouraged.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION
THIRDHOME members are invited to exchange weeks in their homes for access to select inventory in Quintess’ portfolio of multimillion-dollar luxury residences across the globe. Similarly, Quintess members can use their program nights for stays at THIRDHOME properties around the world. And each can enjoy the services and benefits of the other without becoming a member.
Superb homes in spectacular locations at below market rates have made The Quintess Collection the preferred choice for luxury vacations since 2004. The Quintess portfolio provides access to multimillion-dollar homes that offer spacious havens for true relaxation.
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, King, and King
12 guests maximum
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car.
Stunning views of Sugarloaf Ridge and Hood Mountain.
**There is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee) associated with this property. A THIRDHOME Member Services Manager will be in touch to process the service fee within 24-hours of booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Home tour / introduction
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre arrival grocery shopping at additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Wine Country pools are heated to 84 degrees between May 1st and October 31st. From November 1st to April 30th the fee to heat the pools is $300 per day. The pool heaters must be turned on 2 days prior to the arrival to fully heat and due to the very cold nights may not maintain the heat. The swimming pool is solar heated. It is most reliably warm from mid-May through mid-October, but may be used any time of year.
Hot tub is heated all year, no additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Just a short drive from San Francisco, Sonoma delivers the best of California Wine Country with remarkable warmth and charm.
- There are a few things you should know when choosing which winery to visit in Wine Country. Every winery is different.
- Wine Country is also famous for its world-renowned top chefs and their restaurants. They are so numerous here that it really is hard to go wrong with a breakfast, lunch or dinner choice.
- Take a bicycle ride through the vineyards or see the majestic valleys from a ride in a hot air balloon.
- There are also many exclusive, romantic and luxurious spa options throughout Wine Country, including in-home spa services.
- A private wine tasting, according to your own palate at 750 Wines in St. Helena.
- A hot air balloon ride for a bird’s eye view of the valley followed by a champagne brunch.
Places of Interest
- Snuggled between mountains and vineyards, the area offers visitors a glimpse of the Napa Valley as it was years ago. Sonoma boasts world-class vineyards, rich rural roots and a distinctive small-town feel.
- has unique shops, fine restaurants, art galleries, a museum and excellent spas.
- Try tubing down the Russian River, canoeing on Lake Sonoma or taking a winery bike tour through some of the most scenic routes on the West Coast.
Great Home Base for Wine Country
We were very comfortable at this property, despite the rainy weather! We were in low season so did not use the pool or tennis courts, but the indoor amenities were very nice. Good supply of kitchen utensils and the bathrooms were nicely outfitted with hospitality amenities. Terrific beds. I am a hospitality professional so a bit particular: all of my expectations were met and exceeded.”
- 40"+ TV
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool