Pismo Beach, California
Pismo Beach Villa
Pismo Beach Villa
This beautifully decorated 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,500 sq. ft. oceanfront oasis is open and spacious with well-appointed features and finishes, and is located just steps away from the ocean.
You'll enjoy gorgeous views from every room in this home, which includes new pine plank floors, wall murals, and marble features. The kitchen contains new, sleek appliances and there are interior laundry facilities for your convenience.
Watch beautiful sunsets from this waterfront condo within easy walking distance to the Pismo Pier and downtown.
Pismo Beach is a classic beach town located on California's famous central coast, about half way between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Here you'll discover long white sandy beaches for your strolling pleasure during the day, and for marveling at the breathtaking sights of the sunset in the evenings.
Pismo Beach boasts great weather and fantastic local wineries and wine bars. If you prefer a more active holiday, consider activities such as golfing, dune ATV excursions, horseback riding, surfing, body boarding, or fishing from the 1,200 ft. pier.
Park Avenue in Pismo Beach California is one of the best locations on the Central Coast, so come and enjoy!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)
15 minutes by car
Calming views of the ocean, Pismo Beach, the Pier, and rolling sand dunes.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy wine tasting at the local wine bars
- Several city parks in both Pismo and Shell Beach are perfect for viewing numerous bird species, sea otters, seals, tide-pool inhabitants and even migrating whales (when in season)
- Surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing
- Spend an afternoon shopping at the Pismo Beach Premium Outlets
- Pamper yourself with luxury treatments at one of the area's relaxing day spas
- Sample local produce at the Pismo Beach Farmer's Market
- For a fun adventure, hire a sea kayak or book a guided tour and explore the ocean caves
- Try "Clamming" (Note: you must obtain a salt-water fishing license to legally participate in this activity)
Places of Interest
- Pismo Pier
- Chris Burkard Art Gallery
- Margo Dodd Park
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Eldwaylen Ocean Park
- Oceano Sand Dune Area- recognized by scientists, conservationists, government agencies, and the public as the finest, most extensive coastal dunes remaining in California.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet