Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Quintess Collection - Cobalt Villa
Quintess Collection - Cobalt Villa
The Turks & Caicos Islands in the Caribbean are famous for their beautiful unspoiled beaches, coral reefs and coral walls that plunge down from turquoise shallows to the floor of the Atlantic Ocean 7,000 feet below. In previous centuries the Turks & Caicos Islands have been havens for famous pirates and traps for treasure-laden ships. They were exporters of salt (the white gold), conches and lobsters. Now a stable British Overseas Territory, the high-lights are tourism and off-shore finance. Scuba divers and wildlife enthusiasts can see manta rays, iguanas, great whales and Jojo the dolphin, a wild Atlantic bottle-nose dolphin who has adopted Turks & Caicos!
Villa 6 features modern West Indies design and it is situated on the north shore, overlooking the barrier reef.
This stunning villa showcases an ocean-facing gourmet kitchen, an indoor entertaining area and an outdoor lanai.
The Master Bedroom has a balcony and an outdoor living area.
Villa 6 offers formal and al fresco dining areas and a private pool.
It is only a short walk to a semi-private waterfall and the beach area.
**REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR QUINTESS RESERVATION**
Approximately 45 days prior to arrival, your Host will reach out to confirm the names and flight details of all members in your travel party and to assist you with planning the perfect getaway. During your stay, your Host will be available from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. A gratuity for your Host and the housekeeping staff is encouraged.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION
THIRDHOME members are invited to exchange weeks in their homes for access to select inventory in Quintess’ portfolio of multimillion-dollar luxury residences across the globe. Similarly, Quintess members can use their program nights for stays at THIRDHOME properties around the world. And each can enjoy the services and benefits of the other without becoming a member.
Superb homes in spectacular locations at below market rates have made The Quintess Collection the preferred choice for luxury vacations since 2004. The Quintess portfolio provides access to multimillion-dollar homes that offer spacious havens for true relaxation.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet
King, King, Twin, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
Great views of the barrier reef on the north shore.
**There is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee) associated with this property. A THIRDHOME Member Services Manager will be in touch to process the service fee within 24-hours of booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Home tour / introduction
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre arrival grocery shopping at additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Activities of Interest
- Providenciales is home to world class diving, golfing, sailing, snorkeling, water sports and plain relaxing
- It is just 38 square miles and it boasts two unique coasts. The Islands are protected by a government dedicated to preserving the islands’ uncomplicated lifestyle and natural beauty.
- There is so much to do in the Turks & Caicos Islands, the choices are endless, from helicopter tours of the islands to world class diving.
- There are many restaurants to choose from that cater to every palate, from five star gourmet gastro to local fare.
- Relax in your Villa and let someone else worry about the cooking; hire a private Chef to prepare some of our local cuisine including conch and lobster in season as well as a full range of other amazing dishes.
- Paddleboarding in the mangroves of Grace Bay – a fast-growing sport that’s not to be missed.
- Take a Jet Ski safari and explore a little further on these high powered water crafts, complete with a guide.
- Enjoy a helicopter tour with incredible breathtaking views
Places of Interest
- The Turks & Caicos Islands are considered to be one of the top 10 Dive destinations in the world! Why not try a resort dive to discover the world that lies below the sea?
- Take a trip to the famous Conch Shack to relax under the palm trees, sip Rum Punch and taste the island’s favorite dish, Conch salad!
- Take a tour of North & Middle Caicos.
We loved our stay at this villa. The staff was great! We would venture off for the day and then enjoy coming back to the tranquility of the private beach and pool at the villa. Highly recommend this property.”
Our stay at Villa 6 was nothing short of exceptional. The island itself was splendid, the house was beautiful, and the staff were delightful! We look forward to visiting again! Sonia & Raymond Ménard”
We enjoyed the house, the beach, everything on the island. We had a great vacation. Thank you to Emma and the house staff for great service. We would of stayed for another week. Thank you! ”
Quintess Villa 6
We cannot say enough positive things about our visit at Villa 6. The accommodations were lovely, the views were great and the staff was beyond exceptional. We loved working with Emma who made our trip special. Thanks for a great week at T&C. We were well taken care of.”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV