London, United Kingdom
Quintess Collection - Palace View
Quintess Collection - Palace View
While fabled Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London brim with royal history, modern attractions present unique perspectives. See spectacular views from the London Eye observation wheel and experience the surreal in the Tate Modern Museum. From the markets of exceptional delicatessen food to the five-star dining opportunities, this worldly city tempts the taste buds with its eclectic offerings. Whether you are visiting London on your first or fifth trip you will always find something new to explore!
This stunning penthouse features a roof terrace with captivating views of the Saint James Palace and the architecturally impressive Saint James' Street.
Palace View is tastefully designed with contemporary refinement. The property has a spacious reception area, a large and fully equipped state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen and an elegant study area and office with wireless high-speed Internet.
This gorgeous property is within walking distance of landmarks such as Piccadilly Circus, Saint James' Park and Buckingham Palace.
The Master Bedroom has a king bed which can be converted to two twins with advance request.
The second bedroom features a queen bed.
**REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR QUINTESS RESERVATION**
Approximately 45 days prior to arrival, your Host will reach out to confirm the names and flight details of all members in your travel party and to assist you with planning the perfect getaway. During your stay, your Host will be available from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. A gratuity for your Host and the housekeeping staff is encouraged.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION
THIRDHOME members are invited to exchange weeks in their homes for access to select inventory in Quintess’ portfolio of multimillion-dollar luxury residences across the globe. Similarly, Quintess members can use their program nights for stays at THIRDHOME properties around the world. And each can enjoy the services and benefits of the other without becoming a member.
Superb homes in spectacular locations at below market rates have made The Quintess Collection the preferred choice for luxury vacations since 2004. The Quintess portfolio provides access to multimillion-dollar homes that offer spacious havens for true relaxation.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Heathrow and Gatwick Airports
45 minutes and 1 hour respectively
St. James' Palace and St. James' Street
**Please note there is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee for a total of $618) associated with this property that is being added to the standard exchange fee for this booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Home tour / introduction
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre arrival grocery shopping at additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Activities of Interest
- With classic restaurants such as Rules and Simpson’s flying the flag for excellent British cuisine, London has also gained a well-deserved reputation as a mecca for international dining.
- Upmarket West End restaurants as Mint Leaf, Hakkasan, Fino and Mango Tree featuring a modern, luxurious take on traditional Asian and European cuisines.
- The restaurants and street vendors of Brick Lane and Exmouth Market provide authentic Asian, South American, European and African flavors.
- Enjoy a wine tasting in the vaults of the Berry Bros & Rudd Wine Shop on the corner of St. James’s Street, where Napoleon in exile once plotted his return to France!
- Listen to some amazing classical music or jazz in the crypt of the St. Martin-in-the-Fields Church on Trafalgar Square.
- Recurring events include the wonderful Notting Hill Carnival, the Mayor’s Arts Festival, the London Mela (or ‘Asian Glastonbury’ as it is affectionately known) and the annual Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race along the River Thames.
Places of Interest
- Attractions within walking distance include Buckingham Palace and the Royal Parks, the West End theater district, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the luxury boutiques, restaurants, clubs and bars of Mayfair and St. James.
- Explore the history of the Royals in Westminster and the Tower of London, strut along Abbey Road and other famous haunts of the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, or trace the steps of Jack the Ripper in the back alleys of Whitechapel.
- Day trips to Oxford, Bath, Stonehenge and other major English cities and historical attractions can be easily arranged by train or driver.
- Explore the Fox Cigar Shop Museum on St. James’s Street, featuring Churchill’s smoking chair and the world’s oldest box of Havanas!
- Visit Tate Britain and Take Modern, the British Museum, the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery or the Victoria & Albert Museum.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Quintess Collection Palace view in London. It was a very well equipped and decorated apartment in a perfect location for seeing all the main attractions in town. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate for most of the week we were there but the apartment was a perfect refuge from the elements. The only hesitation I have about the place is that it would not be very suitable for anyone who had trouble with stairs. Even though there was an elevator in the building you had to climb a full floor before you got to the elevator. As well we usually climbed all the way up to the apartment, 3 floors, because my wife was reluctant to use the elevator. It was a temperamental contraption that had a mind of its own no matter how you tried to use it. Walking up did not bother us but I can see someone with a disability would have trouble and I think this should be mentioned in the description on the Third Home website. ”
Luxury in St. James
This is a beautiful and comfortable flat with everything one needs for a special visit to London for work, pleasure, or both.. The Quintess team is proactive and truly on top of every detail. I hope to stay here again often. ”
Very comfortable apartment!
A terrific spot from which to tour London. We found the apartment well supplied and comfortable in all respects.”
Great location. The flat was huge, and comfortable.. Highly recommend staying here.. It was close to everything.. shopping on bond street, the tube, buckingham palace, etc.”
The apartment in London is quite simply indescribable, from the moment we arrived everything was perfect. The Quintess manager in London, Ronan, could not have been more charming and efficient. He anticipated our every need. The housekeeper, Gloria, was wonderful. The location of this marvelous triplex was perfect, near museums, shops, restaurants and many monuments. We hope to be able to return soon. Cecilia Kempton C”
Lovely apartment in excellent location
Palace View is a high-quality apartment, nicely furnished and superbly equipped with one of the best addresses in London. Our host, Ronan, and housekeeper, Gloria, looked after us really well, providing services more akin to those of a 5-star hotel than a private home. Both bedrooms are excellent sizes with very comfortable beds and ensuites which offer hip baths (one with jacuzzi) as well as walk in showers. The apartment is surprisingly quiet given its location and security is very good with a lift opening straight into the penthouse on two levels. The top floor office with terrace is a real bonus although in February we weren't able to take full advantage of the terrace! We would highly recommend this lovely apartment for anyone wanting to visit London.”
fantastic location and aparmtent
great service provided by Ronan”
A Perfect Experience!!!!
This property in London's Mayfair was absolutely the best!! The flat was beautifully done, it had everything one could possibly want in addition to sophistication and location. We hosted a cocktail party for 12 one evening, and everything we needed was there to make it a success. The Green Park tube was a 5 minute walk. Excellent restaurants, shops and Piccadilly Circus were also within a few minutes walk. Ronan McFadden was a gracious and very helpful host. We WILL be back...I cant recommend this highly enough! Quintess was quintessentially First Class! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo