Park City, Utah
Quintess Collection - Blacktail Lodge
Quintess Collection - Blacktail Lodge
The mountain vacation of a lifetime doesn’t just happen; it requires careful planning and just the right destination. Park City, Utah has exactly what you need. We have three world-class winter resorts within minutes of each other and featuring over 9,000 acres of skiable terrain and 350 annual inches of the “Greatest Snow on Earth.”
Whoever said you can’t please all the people all the time has never spent a summer in Park City, Utah. The nice thing about having three year-round mountain resorts is all the added activities for summer visitors. Here the skies are perpetually blue, the foothills are covered with wildflowers, and the cool mountain breezes make summer temperatures enjoyable. We’ve got summer mountain activities for everyone!
This beautiful property features natural accents in alder, granite, and iron, a custom kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances and a wine refrigerator, living and entertaining spaces with vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, and a stand-alone steam shower.
The outdoor areas have expansive decks and patios with a barbecue and a spa/hot tub.
There is a private garage which includes a storage closet with ski and snowboard racks.
The complimentary Lookout shuttle service is a five-minute drive to upper Deer Valley/Silver Lake.
**REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR QUINTESS RESERVATION**
Approximately 45 days prior to arrival, your Host will reach out to confirm the names and flight details of all members in your travel party and to assist you with planning the perfect getaway. During your stay, your Host will be available from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. A gratuity for your Host and the housekeeping staff is encouraged.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION
THIRDHOME members are invited to exchange weeks in their homes for access to select inventory in Quintess’ portfolio of multimillion-dollar luxury residences across the globe. Similarly, Quintess members can use their program nights for stays at THIRDHOME properties around the world. And each can enjoy the services and benefits of the other without becoming a member.
Superb homes in spectacular locations at below market rates have made The Quintess Collection the preferred choice for luxury vacations since 2004. The Quintess portfolio provides access to multimillion-dollar homes that offer spacious havens for true relaxation.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5400 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City (SLC)
The slopes of Deer Valley
**Please note there is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee for a total of $618) associated with this property that is being added to the standard exchange fee for this booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Home tour / introduction
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre arrival grocery shopping at additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- More than 100 restaurants and bars, dozens of shops and galleries and enough events, live concerts and performing arts.
- Summer mountain activities for everyone, whether your idea of active is sipping drinks on the patio at one of our over 100 restaurants and bars or exploring some of our 400 miles of trails on foot or by bike.
- If you’re into thrills, try out the summertime version of the bobsled at Utah Olympic Park.
- Challenge yourself to alpine golf at one of several area courses.
- Sundance Film Festival – Robert Redford’s annual Sundance Film Festival is scheduled Jan 16-26, 2014. As it celebrates independent film makers, Sundance is a favorite Park City tradition for locals, visitors and celebrities.
Places of Interest
- Three world-class winter resorts: Deer Valley Resort, The Canyons Resort and Park City Mountain Resort, within minutes of each other and featuring over 9,000 acres of skiable terrain and 350 annual inches of the “Greatest Snow on Earth.”
- A silver-mining town brimming with Park City history and charm.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo