Mal Pais, Costa Rica
This luxury villa is a new construction in Mal Pais, Costa Rica. 9 Degrees at Mal Pais was designed to fit in to the green thinking and philosophy of Costa Rica.
This ocean view vacation rental uses solar power to run the salt water pool and to heat the water for the showers. The house also features energy efficient LED lighting throughout the living space.
The views from this Balinese style home are incredible. The open air living and dining area are set behind the large infinity pool that provides an incredible setting to watch Costa Rica’s famous sunsets.
On the right side of the living area is the master bedroom with a full bathroom. The master bedroom features a king size bed so it is perfect for a couple.
The other side of the house features an additional bedroom and full bath. The guest bedroom has two queens so the house can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests.
9 Degrees at Mal Pais is located on a 5 hectare mountain top property that is accessed by a private road and security gate. The house is private and secluded but the towns of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa are only a short drive away.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
San Jose International Airport (SJC)
Short, 25 Minute flight from Air Sansa to Tambor, Costa Rica
Nestled on a mountain side in Mal Pais Costa Rica the property has massive views of the Pacific Ocean and is just 10 minutes to Santa Theresa.
Activities of Interest
- Santa Teresa- Santa Teresa has become a trendy new travel destination in Costa Rica which attracts especially surfers and the younger crowds to its great waves, broad sandy beaches and dramatic sunsets
- Montezuma is a long-time favorite for travelers in Costa Rica. The picturesque little town is famed for its bohemian flair and the stunning beauty of the surrounding nature.
- Mal Pais is a tranquil little village with charming hotels loosely spread out along three kilometers of road
Places of Interest
- Mal Pais Marina Deep Sea Fishing- Rustic fishing villege at the end of the road. At the bottom of the Casa Cascada road
- The Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve is situated at the extreme southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula. With its unique combination of climate and geographical location, it ranks among the most beautiful nature reserves in Costa Rica
- Los Delfines Golf and Country Club- Enjoy playing Golf on a beautiful and challenging course in Tambor, Costa Rica. This spectacular course is situated in the midst of the tropical scenary of Los Delfines Golf & Country Club
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo