Romantic Aspen Hideaway
Our luxury 1 bedroom, 1 bath Hideaway at Hunter Creek is beautifully situated with a sunny mountain-facing deck.
It is fully equipped with a kitchen with everything you would need.
Hunters Creek has year round outdoor hot tubs, and in the summer they have two tennis courts and an outdoor swimming pool.
A mere 10 minute walk to anywhere in town, our villa is conveniently located near the slopes. Visiting 3RD HOME guests also receive a complementary bus service every 20 minutes (6am to 2am) along with a complementary shuttle service every 10 minutes in season from 7am to 5pm.
There is a hiking trail head for Hunter Creek Valley that starts directly behind our villa. The walking trail along Rio Grande River is less than 5 minutes away.
World Class shopping, more Fine Dining than you can try in a week, Music Festivals, Theatre, Ballet and Cultural event year round!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet
2 guests maximum
10 minutes by taxi
Sunny Aspen Mountain View
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Aspen Art Museum, Aspen Theater in the Park, Wheeler Opera House.
- Maroon Creek Country Club and Aspen Valley Golf Courses
- Aspen Music Festival June thru August!
Places of Interest
- Ski Aspen Mtn- Snowmass, 4 ski areas on free shuttles.
- Walk to town; world class shops, restaurants and bars.
- Gold Water Fly Fishing year round!
- Hike the Hunter Creek Valley out your door!
- Independence Pass and hiking all thru the Rocky Mountains!
- Mountain biking trails on Snowmass in the summer!
Perfect, cozy get away!
The owner, Robin has done a wonderful job equipping this lovely unit. He even had a welcome note and bottle of wine waiting for us on the counter. The condo is on the top (third) floor but we treated the walk up as part of our daily exercise. It is a short 10-15 min walk to the heart of downtown Aspen so we decided not to rent a car after all. The condo is fully remodeled and tastefully decorated. It is a perfect place to stay in Aspen!! The condo is located at the base of Hunter Creek hiking trail..one of our favorites in the area. ”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet