Broadway, United Kingdom
The Old Orchard
The Old Orchard is a beautifully situated luxurious cottage in a stunning and popular area of the Cotswolds. The 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house has a 1.5 acre secluded garden with a stream at the back and an orchard at the front. The house is a 2 hour drive from London and can accommodate 6 people in comfort plus there is a comfy sofa bed in one of the sitting rooms.
The Ground Floor contains a fully fitted kitchen with all equipment provided including a dishwasher and washing machine. The main reception room has a dining area which seats 8 comfortably and a seating area with open fire and beamed ceilings. There is also another sitting room with a television, DVD, Sky TV and open fireplace.
Upstairs the main bedroom has a king size double bed and en suite bathroom with free standing bath and 2 sink units. The middle bedroom is a double and shares a modern bathroom with shower and bath with the lilac room - a spacious bedroom with a king size double bed.
The property has top quality furnishings and fittings, television, dvd, sky tv, wireless broadband, ipod docking station, bang and olufsen stereo and all bed linen and laundry.
Pets allowed but subject to payment of additional reasonable cleaning fee.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 0 square feet
Full, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Heathrow London at 70 Miles
One Hour by Car
Gorgeous Cotswolds Countryside
Additional FeesPets allowed but subject to payment of additional reasonable cleaning fee.
Activities of Interest
- Bird Watching, Outlet SHopping, Cycling
- Equestrian Events, Scenic Drives
- Message Therapist
Places of Interest
- Broadway village is just half a mile up the road and provides visitors with a bank, post office, supermarket, fantastic delicatessen and a range of other shops and services.
- Often described as “the jewel of the Cotswolds” the village sits at the foot of the western Cotswolds escarpement and the wide grass fringed street with its ancient honey coloured limestones buildings dating back to the 16th century is a very popular tour
- The Crown and Trumpet Barpub and Russells of Broadway Restaurant less than one mile from The Old Orchard home
What a beautiful home set in a fabulous garden; much more than a garden it is really more like a park. We have been watching the sheep in the field at the back and have enjoyed the complete privacy. The house has been decorated and kept in great condition to be able to enjoy a really classic English cottage. Plenty of room and well stocked with everything one could need. ”
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo