Douar Ben Gaoui, Morocco
Villa El Boura
Enjoy your very own luxurious garden full of olive tress, a large private heated swimming pool and your own palatial luxury private Moroccan villa with breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains.
This Moroccan villa is situated just outside (4 miles southwest of) Marrakech within 1 hectare of land, and has a living area of over 700m2. You are just a 5 minute drive from the centre of Marrakech and 2 of the best golf courses in the area.
The Villa has seven en suite bedrooms (12 adults and 4 children in comfort), with a two floor atrium complete with retractable glass roof. The estate also boasts a traditionally decorated dining room as well as an outside dining area where you can enjoy delicious meals prepared by your own personal chef (at an additional cost), along with an abundance of large rooms and areas inside and out where you can gather with friends and family or simply relax on one of the many terraces surrounding the villa.
The Housekeeper and his team will make sure that your every need is catered for. The cook will serve you wonderful Moroccan meals in this wonderful setting (at additional cost).
PLEASE NOTE there will be a weekly one-off mandatory service charge covering for Meet and greet and housekeeping services applied as follows:
$315 (non peak weeks)
$630 (peak weeks)
$1260 (holiday weeks).
Approximate prices, dependant on exchange rates.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 7600 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Twin, Twin, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Marrakech Menara Airport - RAK
15 minutes by car
Breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains, luxurious garden full of olive tress and a large private swimming pool
Activities of Interest
- Golf: Less than a 15 minute drive from the property, you will find four of the best golf courses in Morocco: The Samanah Golf Club, The Royal Golf, Al Maaden Golf Resort and Amelkis Golf Club.
- Hammam Spa: Relax and pamper yourself with ancient spa rituals from the Middle East.
- Nightlife in Morocco: Pacha, a spacious club that houses two restaurants, a lounge and swimming pool. Also visit to Palais Jad Mahal has a restaurant and bar with live music on the ground floor and a nightclub below which features an ‘oriental cabaret’.
Places of Interest
- Medina of Marrakech: Declared by UNESCO as a ‘world heritage site’, Medina of Marrakech is home to vast historical monuments, a number of masterpieces of architecture and art, Koutoubia Mosque, Saadians tombs, ruins of the Badia Palace and Bahia Palace).
- Local Spice Markets & Bazaars: A quick stroll away from Marrakech’s central square – Djemaa el-Fna, you’ll find some of the most enticing bazaars (or souks) in Morocco, selling everything from rugs and spices to leather goods and more.
- Marrakech Desert Tour: Take a trip through the Moroccan desert. Most popular is the desert tour from Marrakech to Fes where you’ll experience Erg Chebbi sand dunes with a camel ride at sunset.
- Palace Tours: Open daily, the Badii Palace is a principal monument of the Saadian era. Commissioned by Sultan Ahmed El-Mansour (1578-1607), today the palace is a beautiful architectural model of ancient luxury.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo