Quinta das Oliveiras
The Algarve coast of Portugal has a remarkable micro-climate which gives it at least a 10-month season, some would say more. That is a huge advantage, not least because the Algarve is an ’outdoor’ destination, a paradise for swimming and watersports and tennis and golf.
The Algarve is a mecca for golfers; in just 50 miles of coastline, there are 22 well-kept challenging golf courses, many of championship standard. In the evenings, you can relax with a glass of the local vinho verde on the terrace of our lovely villa and dine under the stars; or visit one of the many attractive restaurants, some of them right beside the beach.
The villa has some magnificent views across the Algarve coast and is nestled close to the local village of Santa Bárbara de Nexe. Set within large gated grounds you will have easy access to Vilamoura, Vale do Lobo, Quinta do Lago, Almacil and Loulé, while enjoying the privacy of your own private home.
The wide avenues, bordered by many pavement bars, cafes and restaurants, provide many distractions and offers a wide variety of shopping. Almancil is a short drive away as too are the beaches and golf courses of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago.
Quinta das Oliveiras has a living space of 400 sq.m. (4,305 sq ft) and has wonderful panoramic views over the Algarve coast and Atlantic Ocean.
It can accommodate 8 adults plus 2 children and comprises of:
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 twin room with en-suite bathroom
- Living room opening up on to terrace
- Fully-equipped kitchen and dining area
- Covered outside dining areas with barbecue
- Games Room
- Cinema room with sofa bed
- Heated swimming pool
- Large landscaped gardens
PLEASE NOTE there will be a weekly one-off mandatory service charge covering for Meet and greet and housekeeping services applied as follows:
$315 (non peak weeks)
$630 (peak weeks)
$1260 (holiday weeks).
Approximate prices, dependant on exchange rates.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4305 square feet
King, King, King, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Just 15 minutes by car
The villa has some magnificent views across the Algarve coast and is nestled close to the local village of Santa Bárbara de Nexe.
Activities of Interest
- Horse Riding. There are many riding centres throughout the Algarve, many of which offer lessons for beginners.
- Markets. People love to visit Algarve fairs and markets - one of the best known is the Saturday morning market in Loulé which has a huge selection of goods.
- Sailing & Boat Trips. There are several Marinas along the Algarve coast. The biggest is at Vilamoura. Golf. There are many and varied Algarve golf courses, for which the region is justly famous.
Places of Interest
- Zoomarine. Enjoy an entertaining day out at the fascinating Zoomarine Park. Discover the mysteries of the sea through a range of exhibitions and shows featuring dolphins, seals, sharks and other exotic marine life
- Lagos, Portimão, Albufeira and Faro.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo