Andalusia is located in the southern region of Spain and covers a huge area between the Atlantic coast in the west and the Mediterranean in the East.
The mild climate, the diversity of landscapes and the hospitality of its people make of this area one of the most attractive places in Spain.
This magnificent five bedroom villa is located in the hills behind Estepona in Andalusia. It offers marvellous sea views over the sea towards Tangier and the Rock of Gibraltar.
The villa has offers a spacious living area with comfortable sofas and armchairs, a flat screen TV with satellite channels, MP3 docking station, and wireless internet connection. A dining room offers seating for up to 10 guests.
There is fully equipped modern kitchen features a cooker, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and clothes dryer.
- 1 Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 4 Twin bedrooms (3 with en-suite bathrooms)
- Large living / sitting room
- Dining room with seating for 10
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Games room
- Outdoor dining and sitting areas
- Fully air-conditioned
PLEASE NOTE there will be a weekly one-off mandatory service charge covering for Meet and greet and housekeeping services applied as follows:
$315 (non peak weeks)
$630 (peak weeks)
$1260 (holiday weeks).
Approximate prices, dependant on exchange rates.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 1000 square feet
King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Stunning views over the sea towards Tangiers and the Rock of Gibraltar.
Activities of Interest
- Villa Rigolletto has a great location for all the best golf courses.
- Sailing, hiking, snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- Just a 15 minutes drive from Marbella where you can enjoy its shopping, restaurants and night-life.
Places of Interest
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only two hours away, discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo