Prague, Czech Republic
Prague Luxury Apartment
Prague is a superb city with a uniquely preserved historical centre that is part of the UNESCO World Heritage List. It is a 3D architecture textbook. Romanesque chapels and cellars, Gothic cathedrals, Baroque palaces and gardens, worldly Art Nouveau buildings, and unique Cubist architecture make it a place with no parallel in the world.
For music lovers, be they classical, jazz, pop or rock, this city has a great deal to offer. In particular classical performances can be listened to in the Rudolfinum, the Municipal House, or one of the various churches in Prague.
Prague also has celebrated cafés which people visit out of respect for the classical café tradition, the famous people who used to frequent them, or for their great coffee - but rarely all three.
You can cool your shopping fever in a number of modern shopping malls (Palladium, Nový Smíchov, Chodov, Arkády Pankrác, and more) or on Pařížská Street, Prague’s most exclusive shopping avenue, home to many of the world’s top luxury brands
This spacious apartment comprises 3014 sq.ft. and is located on the first floor of a grand apartment block, on the banks of the Vltava river, with wonderful views to the Castle across the river, and is a few minutes from the Old Town.
It comprises of two large double bedrooms, both en-suite, a large living room/dining room with high ceilings and views over the river. There is also a guest WC and fully fitted kitchen and plenty of cupboard space. It is air-conditioned and centrally heated.
The property has been completely renovated for a comfortable and luxurious stay.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a mandatory service charge of $260 per visit for Meet and Greet and maid service.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3014 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Vaclav Havel airpot
30 mins by car
Views of Prague Castle across the Vltava River.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Take the steamship from the city centre to the Prague Zoo, rightly considered to be one of the most beautiful zoos in the world.
- Prague’s historic gardens and parks are truly some of Prague’s greatest treasures. There are over two hundred - the oldest of them was founded in the Middle Ages, and more often than not, they offer breathtaking views of the city.
Places of Interest
- Prague Castle, an ancient symbol of the Czech lands, is the most significant Czech monument and one of the most important cultural institutions in the Czech Republic.
- St. Vitus cathedral is an excellent example of Gothic architecture and is the biggest and most important church in the country. Located within Prague Castle and containing the tombs of many Bohemian kings and Holy Roman Emperors.
- Vltava River is very picturesque and spanned by over thirty bridges and footbridges, its water gently laps the edges of ten islands, and each day dozens of steamers, rowboats and pedal boats glide through its waters.
- Astronomical Clock. Every hour, tourists from the world over enjoy a mechanical performance which in the Middle Ages was considered one of the wonders of the world. For 600yrs this has been one of the greatest treasures of the city.
- The Jewish Quarter. Its torrid history dates from 13th century, when Jewish people were ordered to vacate their homes and settle in this one area. Adolf Hitler himself decided to preserve the Jewish Quarter as a “Museum of an Extinct Race”.
Exceptional luxury apartment in very central location
There are no words to describe how wonderful the Prague Luxury Apartment is. With beautiful views across the river towards the Castle and decorated and furnished in exquisite taste, we hardly wanted to leave the apartment! The open plan living/dining/kitchen is extremely spacious with wonderful high ceilings and even opens up to the generous hall area. Both bedrooms are large and elegantly furnished with impressive marble ensuite bathrooms and both featuring separate walk-in showers and oversized bath tubs. Located a couple of doors down from the famous Dancing House, it is possible to walk almost everywhere in central Prague and there are numerous choices of restaurants and bars suiting every occasion. The manager met us on arrival and provided very helpful information on the apartment and the city. A full concierge service is available for a charge. Daily maid service is included. Prague is one of our favourite cities and we felt extremely privileged to have such an amazing base from which to explore it. Very highly recommended.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo