Perfect Parisian Apartment
This centrally-located apartment will allow you to experience the true Paris with its artistic flare and romantic character.
Recently renovated with a "boudoir" feel, the modern and cosy home is the perfect sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of the Parisian streets.
Right in the centre of town, you have access to all of the classic "quartiers" from your doorstep.
For an unforgettable time in the Ville Lumiere, this is the best place to stay.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King and Queen
5 guests maximum
Paris (Orly or Roissy)
30 minutes by car.
The beautiful architecture of urban Paris
Activities of Interest
- There's nothing quite like seeing Paris from a boat on the Seine—and there's no lack of boats to choose from. See Paris's graceful bridges up close along with the city's most famous landmarks on a relaxing 2 to 4 hour boat ride.
- Serving classic French fare with a gourmet twist in a bustling, high-energy atmosphere, Bistrot Paul Bert is a quintessentially Parisian bistro, and one of the best and most popular with the foodie crowd.
- If designer shopping and elite French brand names set your heart all aflutter, get thee to the rue Saint-Honoré. The favorite haunt of fashionistas the world over, here you'll rub elbows with everyone from Japanese DJs to Saudi Princesses.
Places of Interest
- Housed under the soaring roof of one of Paris's grand old Beaux Art railway stations, the recently renovated galleries of the Musée d'Orsay contain the world's largest collection of Impressionist masterpieces.
- Once a royal residence, the hushed arcades and manicured gardens of the Palais-Royal are now home to world-class perfumers, antiquaires and designer boutiques.
- Just behind the Notre-Dame gardens, the Pont Saint-Louis pedestrian bridge leads to the atmospheric streets and lively shopping of the Ile Saint-Louis. A perfect walk for flaneurs just taking in the majestic facades and quiet courtyards.
Great location and nice accommodations
My wife and I stayed in August 2016 and had a wonderful week in Paris. The apartment is nicely located approximately three blocks from the Arc de Triomphe and two blocks from the Champs-Élysées. Master bathroom and kitchen very nice as well as main bedroom. Second bedroom and bath small but functional. Be sure and get the code for the keypad for the main door and the directions on where to find the keys to the apartment before you leave. There is a cat that stays with you in the apartment and is always present day and night. It was fine for us but it did get active at night and shutting the door to keep it out of the bedroom results in scratching and wining all night. Thus, if cats bother you this is not the place for you. We got used to it and all worked out fine. It was unseasonably warm while we were there with temperatures in the mid 90's and the apartment is not air conditioned but it was not too oppressive since we left by 10 am each day and did not return until after 10 pm. If you were there all day it could be a bit uncomfortable as no fans. Kitchen has a full size refrigerator with ice maker which is unusual for Paris. Housekeeper stopped by everyday. Rue Washington is a block away with many restaurants, small market and cafes. World class restaurant-Restaurant Pierre Gagnaire- is a block away on the same street as the apartment and if you are willing to spend 300 euros a person for dinner and dress up it would be a once in a lifetime experience. Advance reservations weeks out are necessary for that culinary experience. Overall a great place. ”
New Year's Eve in Paris!
We had a lovely stay in this amazing apartment! It has been beautifully renovated and is comfortably furnished. The location is great...just a few steps from Champs Elysees, where the Christmas lights were spectacular! We could even see the New Year's Eve light show from the balcony. We ate out but the kitchen is fully stocked for cooking in. The owner was easily accessible during our stay and checked in with us a few times to make sure all was well. Great memories for our family! Thank you Jonathan!”
Perfect Parisian Apartment
The apartment was beautiful and we loved the location!!! We had a great stay. The owner went out of his way to help us in so many ways. He arranged for a driver, Julien, to meet us at the airport and return us to the airport at a great rate. He gave us the names of his favorite restaurants, all of which were wonderful. His housekeeper came in three days and that was nice. She was available for laundry as well. It was unseasonably hot while we were there and the apartment is not air conditioned, so I would recommend going when the potential for a heat wave is not an issue if possible. We had a great visit and are so grateful to our host, Jonathan, for all he did to make this a memorable experience. He was a perfect host!! ”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo