If you’re looking for a holiday home for group stays with a difference, one that’s jam packed full of heritage features and amazing character, The Grainger will tick all of your boxes. A truly magnificent property, it sleeps up to 16 people and offers original architectural features throughout the house that will take your breath away, from glorious Edwardian fireplaces to deep windows where you can sit and watch the world go by.
You’ll love staying at this home away from home with your friends and family around you, and the spacious and fully equipped kitchen means that staying in and cooking together will be a real treat. With high quality fittings and appliances and a huge dining table that seats 12, mealtimes at the house will be enjoyed by all! If you want to make the most of the fabulous Melbourne weather, the private patio area even comes with a modern BBQ for al fresco cooking and dining.
With four luxurious bathrooms that mean you’ll never have to wait for a hot shower, and seven stylish and contemporary bedrooms over two floors, this grand property is popular with large groups of all ages who are looking for a break in one of Melbourne’s coolest neighbourhoods. Each bedroom showcases slightly different, but all equally stylish, décor and colour schemes, so make sure you’re first to pick your favourite! Almost all of the bedrooms have flat screen televisions with DVD players, so anyone who wants a quiet time to themselves away from the main house is fully catered for.
If all you feel like doing at the end of a long day is relaxing, the sumptuous living areas with quirky décor and cosy features in The Grainger are all fully equipped for you to put your feet up and rest.
Townhome with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3013 square feet
King, King, Full, Full, Full, Full, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The happening streets of Fitzroy and Melbourne Museum
Activities of Interest
- Melbourne's best shopping and dining, including Brunswick St and Lygon St.
- Melbourne boasts a fabulous group of golf courses that epitomise the golden age of golf architecture. These highly ranked layouts are built on land in the southeast suburbs ideal for golf and conveniently located within a short distance of each other.
- The city's location on Port Phillip Bay, along with its many public pools and recreation centres, means there are endless opportunities for swimming all year round.
Places of Interest
- The Carlton Gardens contains the Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne Museum and Imax Cinema, tennis courts and an award winning children's playground.
- Board one of the many river craft at Southgate or Princes Walk to visit such as Melbourne Park, the Royal Botanical Gardens and Herring Island Park.
- Overview Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA) is Australia's leading contemporary art gallery. It brings the best international and Australian artists and creative thinkers to audiences looking for inspiration.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet